[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Kagome is turning 15 years old in a couple of days. She's so excited, especially when her mom introduces the Hot Spring Party and the Scavenger Hunt. But what happens during the Scavenger Hunt? And how will Kagome react?

**Note: Summary may change due to storyline**


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Humor, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6310 Read: 10449
Published: 24 Apr 2013 Updated: 01 May 2013
Story Notes:

This is my first published InuYasha fanfiction. This is the one that I'm actually satisfied with enough to send it to the public. I really don't care if this gets 1 view or 100, I'm doing this just for fun. Rates and reviews are appreciated.

Most likely, there will not be any lemon or lime. Of course there will be kissing and/or making out. I'm just not a huge lemon fan. Well, sorry to disappoint you -.-

I do not own InuYasha! It belongs to the genius Rumiko Takahashi. Believe me, if I owned InuYasha it would be crap. Thanks and enjoy Disappearance!

1. The Approaching Birthday by Pure Miko [Reviews - 1] (2148 words)

Hojo sees Kagome.

Kagome sees InuYasha.

InuYasha sees...

2. The Hot Spring by Pure Miko [Reviews - 0] (2398 words)

Chapter 2 - The Hot Spring (And a bit of the Scavenger Hunt)

The boys see...

InuYasha sees the girl.

Kagome sees the guy.

Hojo wishes he could see...

------------

3. The Scavenger Hunt - The Meeting of Friends by Pure Miko [Reviews - 0] (1764 words)

We finally meet all of our main characters :) Enjoy this chapter or tell Miroku to kill you with his wind tunnel.