- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I dont own Inuyasha or the rest
 

Kagome sat up quickly, glancing around with a confused look on her face "where am I....?" she sleepily looked over at a snoring sango and smiled. Rubbing her eyes and standing up, she swayed a little and then walked over to the door. Opening it slowly she peeked around looking for any late-night crewmembers. She was surprised that Inuyasha hadn’t thrown them out of his cabin, or demanded that he enter as well. At the very least, he would have put a guard out, wouldn’t he? Kagome tiptoed past the crew quarters, cringing at the obnoxiously loud snoring, to the galley for a midnight snack.
Opening a cabinet she cringed at the spider webs and crumbs. Nothing in the next 3 cabinets then FINALLY she found..........BREAD! LOTSA BREAD!! And that’s all there was for 5 cabinets. When she opened the frozen box, (how did it stay cool?! Kagome wondered amazed,) there was CHEESE!!!
Her mouth dropped... "This is all they eat...ever..." She sighed and made herself the only thing she could at the moment. A piece of bread topped with cheese. If she was stuck on this boat, she was going to need something more then this. She’d defiantly have a conversation with the caption about this.
Again she slowly walked out munching thoughtfully to the starboard side. Watching the wave’s crash up against the side of the ship she thought of her dad, of what he would say, and of what she would do to her evil sister when she got back...that is....IF she got back. Who knew what the captain of the ship, Inuyasha, had in store for them. Continuing to think, she walked up to the front and stopped short, almost dropping her snack. There, sleeping on the bow was the captain himself. His silver hair swayed slowly like the waves and his red clothes blew in the wind. Kagome was in awe.
She looked over the contours of his face, his closed golden eyes, his sharp nose and his lips...he was smiling. It was so cute...she shook herself. What was she thinking?! She half stormed half tiptoed back to the cabin.
Inuyasha twitched his ears in his sleep and he frowned. "Too noisy...*snore*”

Chapter End Notes:
Yay! Now that I got this chapter up, I can start with the nineth.
Unfortunatly I havent started it yet, but I will be starting it soon!
Please Review and Critique while you wait!!!!