- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I dont own Inuyasha or the rest
"Stupid baka!" Kagome sobbed. Sango patted her back comfortly. "I can’t believe he would even think of selling us! And on top of that that stupid stepsister! I can’t believe she betrayed us!" sango nodded "I understand...except for priselia's betrayal..." Kagome sniffed. Everything in her life just seemed to be flipped over and drug through mud. "Ya... I guess... that’s true..." they both looked around the cabin blankly. "Bitch" they said at the same time. Bursting out laughing, they hugged each other. They could handle anything if they stayed together. "Well..." sighed kagome "since we're here..." they both looked at the trunks, probably filled with clothes...pirate clothes... They looked back to each other with silly evil grins. Inuyasha stepped away from his cabin door. "It’s rather quiet in there. What are they doing?" He walked around towards the starboard side, his ears beginning to twitch as they heard small whispers. Peeking around the wall, he saw most of his crew members...all except Shippo looking into his cabin window and whispering anxiously to one another. He slowly crept up behind them and said "eHEM?" and at the same time they all jumped a foot in the air stuttering different excuses all the same time. Inuyasha snarled "you better run back to your posts before I hit 3 or you’re all gonna…" he didn’t even have to finish. They were gone. Being the curious dog demon that he was (even though it was only half demon) he dared a peek in the window.
Inside the 2 young women were dressing up in different clothes. HIS clothes actually. They were laughing and giggling like schoolgirls. Kagome had on a pair of poofy pants pulled up stockings and wooden shoes. Over her white under-dress she had on a vest and a hat with a very VERY fluffy feather. He had to admit that she looked hilarious. Sango though was even funnier. She had on purple clothes but had stuffed other clothes into the belly section and proceeded to kneel and
imitate Miroku
(Please read last chapter if confused)
Kagome began to giggle... then laugh while sango joined in. Inuyasha sighed. A part of him wanted to join in....almost. He went around to the door and marched in, not even knocking. He received a great surprise when the women screamed, threw clothes over his head (he swore he felt someone rub his ears) and shoved him out the door. he could hear the girles outrage and he shouted "well FINE! I WONT tell you I plan not to sell you!” He listened to the sudden silence waiting for their reply.

Inside the girls raised their eyebrows and said..."that’s an odd way to say sorry"

and a muffled "I wasn’t saying sorry... I was just saying I wasn’t going to sell you!" was barely heard from behind the doors and the girls burst into laughter causing poor Inuyasha to blush pink and storm away before anyone saw him (which they all did from watching in the shadows.)  
Chapter End Notes:

Heh Heh Heh
Please Review ^^ and Critique