- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I dont own Inuyasha or the rest...

The town was a wreck. Children screaming, women running, men fighting and shooting. But one thing was odd. There seemed to be a never ending stream of pirates. She saw one shot in the back but then saw him come running out to the street later on. "Sango.....Sango you ok?" Kagome asked her friend. She was staring at the pirate carrying a corner of the board. She looked confused, even quizzical. "Sango, what is it?" Kagome asked.
"Kagome....that pirate was just shot three times in the chest but yet he's still walking...." whispered Sango "What?!" Kagome looked at the pirate closer to her. Suddenly a crazed town man came running out of a burning house with a hatchet. “OH MY GO...” she never finished. The man ran up and thrust the ax into the pirate she had just been watching. "AHHH!" Sango screamed. Kagomes eyes grew huge as she watched the pirate gingerly pull the ax out of his back. He turned around smiled a tooth missing smile and sliced through the poor mans head. That’s when Kagome screamed. The pirates, whose ears were ringing, dropped the board the girls were sitting on, making them fall off into the bloodstained mud on the ground. Sango was crying "oh my god oh my god". Kagome slowly made to stand up, but instantly was down again. She glanced up; anger along with mud and gore covered her face. Her eyes met the head pirates gold ones. The ground suddenly rocked with an explosion that hit the house right next to them. “Get them to them ship NOW!" he yelled. Kagome was suddenly swooped up and over someone’s shoulder, knocking the breath from her chest. Glancing over she saw that sango was being carried as well, half conscious but still trying to hit the pirate carrying her.
The pirates ran away from the burning town, away from the shooting and the killing and the screaming. Suddenly the ground hit her as she was dropped to the sand. The pirate that had been carrying her had been thrown backwards, into a large rock. Had he not dropped her, she would have been smashed into it. The rush of water onto land slowed her mind. She groggily realized they must be at the ocean. Snarling brought her back to reality. That and Sangos screams in her ear. "Nice prizes....you’ll share right? Heheh" said a shadow that was crushing um...her...pirate... into the rocks. Sangos eyes were huge as her pirate was thrown into the sea. "They're kind of pretty.... I think I want them. Don’t mind if we borrow them do ya?"

This just was not happening Kagome thought quickly crawling over to Sango."You....*cough* you keep your dead hands away from them. Their Captain Inuyasha's property" Kagomes poor pirate said hoarsely (the shadow that threw him against the rock was now choking him)
Captain Inuyasha.... so that must be the head pirate. Kagomes mind was clearing, the fresh air cool and soothing. Her thoughts were again interrupted when she was lifted by her arms (Which were still tied behind her) "OOWWW! Put me down you...you..." kagome stopped in mid sentence.

The being holding her was a tall, thin, pale skinned man. On his back were black leather wings. He had dark black hair, blue highlights in the moonlight. But it wasn’t his body that stopped her from speaking. It was his face. It was pale like the rest of him. His soft lips were a dark red like he was cold, his nose was perfect, and his eyes…they distracted her, muddled her mind…his eyes were a dark red with gold and purple tints. His mouth was very attention drawing too because when he smiled at her reaction to his face, there were fangs...long fangs that seem to stare back at her. "oh my god...... your a vampire..." she whispered, barely auditable.” Correct." was his response in a silky, mysterious sort of whisper. He grabbed her chin softly yet directing, making her look into his eyes. She felt so drawn into them, like if she dove into them there would be paradise on the other end. But they scared her too. Would she come out? And the fangs.... she shook her head and tried to kick at the figure holding her. She hit her mark. Dead or not he was still a man. He snared, flinging her into the sand again. She looked up to see Sango, who was on her feet kicking and screaming at the winged demon, who was choking Kagomes pirate. He would try and grab her, but when he did the pirate in his grasp would fight fiercely to escape the vampire’s iron hands. Spitting the sand out of her mouth, Kagome tried to crawl away. "Not so fast..." and then the vampire stepped on her leg. She felt, heard, smelled, and tasted her bone in her leg as it snapped. She screamed as loud as she could. "SHUT UP" yelled the vampires in unison, the closest hitting her across the face. The force of it threw her into the ground. She was crying, and she knew it. Her face was sticky with salty tears and sand. She hated crying. "Who is…AAAAAA!" suddenly a light blinded the 2 vamps and their victims. When it faded there was only 1 vampire. He decided it was time to leave. In a poof of fog he was gone. Before he did though he whispered in Kagomes ear "we will meet again. And when we do...you will be mine..." Sango ran to Kagome. "Kagome! KAGOME STAY WITH ME! STAY With me......."
Chapter End Notes:

Dun Dun DUUUUUUNNN.... haha
Review with critique!!