- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
We meet Kagome, the heroin of the story

ok this is my first ever story and i want some real critique k? k thanks!

I dont own Inuyasha or the rest. *cry*
“Kagome are you up yet?” Her father called out from the bottom of the stairs. ”Nnghnept....wha?....OH yes I'm coming hang on!” she called back. ”Hurry Up we're leaving soon!” “Ah wait!”

Kagome quickly dressed and then raced down the stairs, almost running right into the butler (who was headed for her sister’s room to wake her). “Wait Papa!”
A woman stood next her father, looking rather like a bulldog with makeup. ”Well dear, good bye...were headed for that horrid fort in Britain. Don't even think of causing ruckus while we're gone!
Kagome sighs “yes mother I know.”

Kagomes Father had to marry again so that she would have some motherly figure as she grew up. Her step mother, Prisealy, and her daughter, priselia (named after her mother) moved right in and started dwindling her fathers money till they could barely keep their mansion. Prisealy was a mean mother making Kagome do Priselias’ chores when Kagomes Father was gone. Her father worked as a commander of the Fort Tycoon. But the king now asked him to ALSO control the fort in Britain called Fort Kenway.

Priselia walked sleepily down the stairs, yawning “what’s going on?”
Kagome shook her head “Mother and Papa are leaving for the other fort today.” How could she have forgotten? Suddenly her stepmother shrieked, running awkwardly towards Priselia in the big frilly dress that she bought the other day “OH priselia I WILL MISS YOU SO! Now don’t let that kagome push you around ok?” She stooped in to hug her daughter, stealthily whispering into her ear ”You are in charge no matter what your father says ok?” priselia grinned “of course Ma. I will take good care of the house!”
Kagomes Father hugged his daughter lovingly, leaving an arm over her shoulder “Now Kagome, you are in charge of the fort, since you know it better than Priselia, and you,” he glanced at Priselia ”are in charge of the house. That means you will have to do Kagomes chores since she will be working. And don’t even think of telling the servants to do all the work. I have told them what they need to do so they won’t bother doing your chores...Kagome?” he said holding out his arm.
Kagomes smiled as she took it,”Coming Father!” she said lightly. She cringed when Priselia screamed in protest. “WHAT?! I HAVE TO DO HER CHORES TOO?! MOTHER TELL HIM OTHERWISE! I WON’T!”
Kagomes father turns around and raises his eyebrow towards her and her mother, “Excuse me?” Priselia glared at the floor “Nothing…”
Father nodded “alright lets’ go. Kagome can accompany us to the dock.” “Humph” was all priselia said.
Kagome, her Father, and her Step-Mother walk out to the carriage. After some pushing they manage to get her step mom and her dress into the carriage. It was a quiet ride to the docks which was very busy because of the British Navy Ship in its port.
After finally getting everyone out of the carriage and everything loaded onto the ship, Kagomes father turns toward her, “now I don’t think you should have any problems with pirates just because the fort is in great working order but just incase you know what to do correct?” Kagome nodded confidently “yes papa I know.” Her father smiled knowingly. “I shouldn’t have even asked right? Well, I better go; Prisealy is already ordering the crew around.” He kissed the top of Kagomes head as he left. ”Bye papa! Love you!” she called as he walked up the gangplank. Her father waved, ”take good care! And try not to beat your step sister up to much!” She saw him wink good-naturedly.
Kagome waved good bye to her father as the ship left. She noticed a strange ship headed towards the port but it was along ways off.
She sighed. Well, it won’t be here for awhile and it’s probably just a supply ship... She thought to herself.
Kagome walked back into the carriage and decided to go get some breakfast.

The ship was slowly coming to the port but not with supplies......

 

Chapter End Notes:

K next Chapter!!! wooo!
sorry lame ending... :C