- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I own nothing of Inuyasha. I only own the plot and the setting... If you don't like it you don't have to read it.

As a child, I was always hiding; my charmed bracelet allowed me to hid my scent, my ears, and my tail. I hide because of my blood. In a world of ningen and youkai, which both hate each other, having the blood of both is worse than being a full youkai to ningen, and being a full ningen to youkai. I am a neko hanyou in the western inu youkai kingdom.

My mother, an inu hanyou, had been born in this kingdom; but she left and when she returned years later, she was carrying me when I was three years old: to hide us from a hanyou hunt. The young Lord of the west kingdom led every hanyou hunt in the four kingdoms. He had started the hunts one hundred and fifty years ago, when my mother was just becoming an adult.

No one knew my family members were hanyou and we intended to keep it that way. Any hanyou that were caught would be sent to the Lord to be executed or exiled to China. The young Lord, Lord Sesshomaru, was cold and cruel to hanyou. I once had the unpleasant luck to see him find a hanyou in the village.

I was leaving my shop for the day and as soon as I saw him, I threw myself back into the cover of my shop and my back hit the wall that held my tools for finishing my works. The young man had begged for mercy. This only made Lord Sesshomaru angrier, and he beheaded the man with a flick of his sword.

I had desperately wanted to go save the man; but being kind to hanyou was just as bad as being one; and if he found out about my family, Lord Sesshomaru would kill them. Above all, I had to protect my family.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, so the chapters are going to be kind of short for a little while. I would really like for anyone who can to review this. I hope you liked it; there's more coming soon.