- Text Size +

"Why didn't you lose you're wind tunnel, Miroku?" Sango asked, concered.

"I dont know..." Miroku wondered, looking at Sango. Suddenly their kids appeared in her arms, and his wind tunnel opened. "Oh no, run Sango!" He yelled.

But it was too late.

Sango and his kids were sucked up, and Sango screamed as she entered his hand.

"No!" He yelled. "I thought we defeated Naraku and I lost the Wind Tunnel! A-And-"

Suddenly Inuyasha and Kagome appeared, and they started to lift off the ground.

"No! Inuyasha, Kagome!" Miroku tried to move his arm away, but he was immobilized.

Inuyasha stuck Tessaiga into the ground, but the earth lossened and Inuyasha and Kagome were sucked inside.

Miroku's arms was sucked in, then he was quickly swallowed.

He fell in darkness, and he felt pain stabbing him everywhere.

Wake up! A voice echoed.

Kagome? Miroku thought. He widened his eyes in recognition.

That's right! We were trapped by Akumakuusoka! Miroku remembered watching Sango being sucked into the castle.

I have to save her!

A light appeared, and Miroku was sent flying upwards.

------------------------------

Sango was being chased by the spirits of the dead, her friends included.

"You let us die." They chanted. "You didnt save any of us! Even your brother or children!"

"Leave me alone!" Sango yelled.

"

Wake up!"

Kagome? Sango wondered. That's right! Miroku and everyone was sucked into the castle! This is a nightmare! I have to wake up!

The same strange light appeared, and she was sucked backwards.

-------------------------

"Sango?"

Sango opened her eyes, to see Miroku and Kilala on his shoulder.

"Miroku! You're alright!" She said with relief. She sat up, and looked all around her. Roots littered the floor and ceiling.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"In one of the rooms Akumakuusoka put us in."

Sango found her Hirakotsu not far, and she lifted it over her shoulder. "We have to find Inuyasha!"

"Wait Sango!" Miroku called before she could open the door. "Did you hear Kagome's voice? In your nightmare?"

Sango nodded and looked at the door. "Yes, it's what woke me up."

Miroku nodded. "The same for me. I heard her voice and the realization hit me. She must be awake and looking for us."

"We need to find Inuyasha and Kagome! Most likely Inuyasha is still in his nightmare!"

------------------------------

Kagome. Inuyasha thought. I'm so sorry I let you die!

He held a limp Kagome in his hands the one of many he's seen, but this one didn't fade away.

Inuyasha was crying, tears falling and landing on Kagome's face.

Please wake up. Please! He begged, but Kagome stayed still.

"

Inuyasha!" A voice echoed.

"Kagome?" Inuyasha looked up, and a silver light bathed him.

"

Inuyasha!" Kagome's voice echoed.

"Where are you Kagome?!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Wherever you are,

wake up!" He heard her yell.

Wake up? He thought.

His eyes widened.

That's right!

"Kagome!" He yelled.

A light outlined his body, and he was sent flying upwards.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 29!!!  I hope you guys are enjoying this! :)