- Text Size +

Kagome woke to be laying next to Inuyasha.

I haven't transformed yet? Kagome wondered.

She felt... good. She felt like she was radiating power, like she was covered in her sacred aura. They were still by the river, and the sun was slowly coming up. Kagome sighed sadly and closed her eyes. Hurukai must not be able to posses me because my powers are so strong right now. Kagome turned her head to look at Inuyasha, and saw that her hand was resting on the ground, with his over hers. Kagome flushed scarlet. But she narrowed her eyes sadly.

When I get posessed again... Will the wound just re-open again or will it have to start over? Kagome wondered. She looked down at her side; there was still a blood stain.

Inuyasha woke up, and Kagome softly looked up at him.

Inuyasha looked down at her. "Kagome?" He put a hand on her cheek, and looked at her.

"I'm okay." Kagome whispered.

Inuyasha hugged her, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested her head against his chest. Inuyasha wrapped his arms even tighter around her, and rested his head on Kagome's. Kagome...

Inuyasha started to sit up, still holding Kagome.

Kagome looked at him. "Inu..yasha? Are.. you okay?"

"Let's go, Kagome." Inuyasha replied, helping her up.

"G-Go where?" She asked.

"To find Miroku and Sango, and to get rid of Hurukai for good!" Inuyasha replied.

Kagome had her doubts, but she nodded.

Inuyasha started to run.

Chapter End Notes:

Oops, sorry, another short chapter! ^^;  Don't worry there are more uploads! <3  Reviews and comments and etc are very welcome~! <3