- Text Size +

Where am I?

Kagome woke to be inside the castle. Kagome sat up, and screamed when she saw all the dead soldier bodies that were strewn across the ground.

A voice chuckled evily in the air. "Welcome to my nightmare home, priestess."

"Who's there?" Kagome called out. She looked for her bow and arrows, but they weren't anywhere near her. But she did see a bow and a full quiver of arrows next to a soldiers body.

She ran over to the body, and grabbed them. She nodded respectfully to the dead soldier. "I'll put these to good use, I promise!" She stood up and put the quiver over her shoulder, ready to draw out an arrow. She ran to the left, trying to find a way out.

Where's the exit? Kagome thought desperatly.

"It's useless to run." The voice cackled. "I shall have your spiritual powers soon enough. Oh dear, I forgot to introduce myself..."

Kagome kept running, but she saw a demon ahead and stopped. It was wearing a blue kimono, with and orange ribbon tying it together around the waist. It had blood stains on it.

"I see your looking at this filthy kimono," the demon stated. "I borrowed it from the headmaster here. Hence the blood." The demon had black hair, red eyes, with long, snake-like fingers. He was carrying two swords. One was red, one was black.

"My name Is Ryuri. Pleasure to make your--" Kagome shot an arrow and it hit him square in the chest and made a huge hole in the demon's body.

"Bullseye," Kagome murmered.

All Ryuri did was blink. "Oh dear," he said. "You really shouldn't have done that..." He quickly reformed, and Kagome stepped back a step.

Ryuri swung his two swords together and air blasted into Kagome, and she was sent tumbling. she came to a stop when she hit the wall, hard.

"I will eat you, my dear." Ryuri said lazily. "Prepare to die."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Damn it!" Inuyasha cursed swinging his sword into the air. It turned red, and it smashed through another barrier to the entrance to the castle.

Thats's the seventh barrier. I bet the demon is trying to slow us down... Miroku thought.

"Let's hurry!" Inuyasha yelled, taking off.

Kagome! Please, be alright!

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry it's so short, guys!  But here ya go~  Reviews, as always, are welcome.  Same for the comments. :)