- Text Size +

Inuyasha sat beside his wife's body with his crying baby girl in his arms. Mizuki's cries soon brought the growls of demons all around them. Inuyasha looked at the sky....Far from dawn.....Inuyasha thought as he saw the red eyes closing in.

"Back off, freaks." Inuyasha growled.

"Baby flesh....Fresh from the oven!!" One hummed.

"I won't allow you to harm my baby, demon..." Inuyasha said as he brought Mizuki closer to his chest.

"What about your dead wife?" Another laughed.

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM US." Inuyasha roared

"Did we make half breed mad? Haha! You is dead now!" They all laughed as a giant green orge moved its hand, causing Inuyasha to fly across the forest and crash into a tree.

"Ow..." Inuyasha groaned. He looked at his chest, Mizuki was still there crying. He looked at the demons with utter hate. How dare they hit a man with a new born baby?!

Then he saw one of them pick up Kagome's body. Inuyasha growled with vengence as he ran toward them, without thinking about a plan to fight them. He punch the green orge to the ground. (He may be human, but once Inuyasha was pissed as hell, you were screwed from the start.) Inuyasha glared at the purple one  along the smaller green one. Kagome's body fell into Inuyasha's arm. Now, Inuyasha had to ran away. Without his demon powers or arms, he couldn't take them all on. Just then, Inuyasha heard a familiar voice.

"HIRAIKOTSU!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sango?" Inuyasha asked quietly as a giant boomrang came around above his head and sliced the orges in half.

"Inuyasha! Thank the gods you're alright! Kagome, we have to get you back to Kaede!" Shippo shouted as he hopped off Kilala's back.

"Inuyasha, Is Kagome ok? Is the baby alright?" Sango asked as she hopped off Kilala.

"Mizuki's fine....Kagome...." Inuyasha stopped.

"Don't tell me!" Sango gasped.

"I tried to wake her up..." Inuyasha stopped mid sentence by a small giggle.

"Mizuki?" Inuyasha asked in his mind as he looked down in his chest to see a smiling babe.

"Papa....Here ya go!!" He heard in a giggle, but no one else seemed to notice.

"Mizuki?" Inuyasha asked.

Inuyasha then heard a very tired groan. His heart stopped. He set Kagome's body down beside a tree. Her beautiful brown eyes opened lazily. Inuyasha's heart soared with happiness! Inuyasha hugged Kagome tightly as he let his tears flow. Kagome laughed at her loving half demon.....She knew that something...or a very small someone gave her life once more. She whispered in his ear, 'I love you and Mizuki.'

"I love you so much!" Inuyasha croaked.

"I know..." Kagome said as she gave a small hug back.

Mizuki was a healthy baby girl. Dr. Yui gave the baby a proper checkup, along with Kagome. Dr. Yui was happy to see that they were on better terms. Just last month, Kagome was two months pregnant with an angry half demon daddy. Now, they were happier than chipmunk in a acorn field. Mizuki was a giggling and bouncy baby....until she was hungry! Thats when her demon blood came through the surface. Kagome and Inuyasha were restless through the first few months. But, after Mizuki was used to the demons and bugs everywhere, her parents got a full night's sleep.

 

 

The End......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FOR NOW~