- Text Size +

"Kagome!! Kagome, Where are you?!!!" Inuyasha shouted into the nearing night.

Inuyasha looked everywhere. In bushes, small trees, and in the nearby villages. He was now heading toward the well. Inuyasha called out for his loving wife, who put up with his stupid actions and hurtful words. He didnt mean to compare Kagome to Kikyo, it was just wanted her to know how much he loved her, cared ffor her, and worried for her safety and he also cared for the baby....Just as he thought of the baby, he heard a heart breaking cry of pain from the Sacred Tree!

"KAGOME!! I'M COMING!!!!!" Inuyasha shouted as he ran like the wind toward her.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" There was a pause in the air. "GAHHHH!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!" Kagome cried as she pushed.

"Kagome! There you are!!" Inuyasha shouted as he saw his wife panting and sweating like craz, along with her legs spread apart....awaiting for the baby to come.

"I...Inuya....sha....." Kagome panted as she looked at him with hazy eyes.

"Kagome! You dumbass! You're in labor and you walked away from Kaede!" Inuyasha shouted as he came beside Kagome.

"Inu...yasha.....The baby....." Kagome panted.

"What about her?" Inuyasha asked.

"What....? What did.....you....just say?" Kagome asked as she felt another push coming on.

"I said 'What about her?' Are you losing your sense of hearing?" Inuyasha asked.

"You didn't call the baby.....'it'......AAAAH!!!!!!!!" Kagome cried as she pushed.

"Kagome, I gotta get you to Kaede! Hang on." Inuyasha said as he looked around around the forest.

"Inuyasha.....stay with.....me...." Kagome whispered.

"Kagome, You need help. I'm going to get Kaede!" Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha.....It's the new moon...." Kagome stated before she screamed out in pain.

"What?! I thought it was next week!!!!!" Inuyasha shouted.

"I thought....AAAH!!!!!! Dear kami.......Inuyasha......hold my.....hand...please....?" Kagome asked as she held out her hand.

"Kagome, I'm not letting you die!" Inuyasha shouted as he transformed into a human.

"Please!" Kagome cried as tears streamed down her face along with sweat.

Inuyasha sighed as he took Kagome's sweating hand. Inuyasha knew that he couldn't refuse a crying woman. And this woman so happen to be his wife. Kagome smiled at her husband. She loved him in any form he took.

"Inuyasha....." Kagome panted heavily.

"Yeah? Do you need something?" Inuyasha asked as he looked down at her.

"See if the baby's head is coming out...." Kagome said as she screamed.

"Ok." Inuyasha replied without letting go her hand and looked in between her legs.

"The baby's head is showing. It's ready to come out." Inuyasha smiled.

"That's...good...." Kagome panted as sweat came down her face.

"Kagome....Are you in any extreme pain?" Inuyasha asked as he felt his hand being crushed by Kagome's.

"A...little....I'll....I'll be fine.....AAAH!!!!!!" Kagome screamed.

"Kagome, I'm so sorry.....You have to deal with this pain. I'm sorry....." Inuyasha said as he looked into Kagome's eyes.

"I'm..happy to be....bearing your child...." Kagome smiled as she pushed silently.

Inuyasha kissed Kagome on the cheek as he put his red shirt over Kagome's exposed legs. Ever so often Kagome would scream into the dark sky. Inuyasha endured the pain in his hand, knowing that Kagome was in more pain that he will never endure. Kagome was panting heavily and Inuyasha would whipser sweet words into her ear, knowing that would help her. The moon was high when Kagome screamed louder and longer into the night. Soon after the scream stopped, Inuyasha heard a quiet noise....A baby's cry!

"Kagome! The baby is out!!" Inuyasha shouted as he looked in between Kagome's legs, which hid a small baby girl.

"Is the baby....a girl...or a...boy?" Kagome panted.

"It's a beautiful baby girl! Mizuki Higurashi....Welcome to the world....I'm your Daddy...This is your Mommy! You look just like your Mommy only with beautiful purple eyes....Look, Kagome! She has dog ears like her Daddy! Kagome, I'm so proud of you!" Inuyasha said as he brought Mizuki to Kagome's view.

"She's...a little...angel...." Kagome breathed.

"Kagome, I'm so happy....I love you!" Inuyasha shouted.

"I....i....love..." Kagome stopped.

"Kagome?" Inuyasha asked he looked at his wife.

The night was filled with a baby's cries along with wolves howling. Inuyasha shook Kagome's body, but Kagome's eyes didn't open.

"Kagome?! Kagome, Mizuki wants you to hold her! Kagome!! Kagome, this her cheek...Ain't it so small and soft?" Inuyasha asked louder, trying to wake her. "Kagome?! Kagome! Wake up! I know you're tired...but don't you want to hold her?!" Inuyasha asked.

Silence.....Utter Silence. Inuyasha's eyes watered with sadness  He looked up at the night sky and cried his beloved's name inot the heavens....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"