- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First of the series!

Kagome walked into the new hut that Inuyasha had built for them. It has been three years after Naraku had been killed. Inuyasha and Kagome were just coming home from their honeymoon...*hint hint*

"It feels like home." Kagome sighed as she twirled around the living room.

"Well, it ain't that much like your house in your era, but I tried to give it that same touch." Inuyasha said as he looked at his wife.

"You did wonderful. I love how we have a big room! And a guest room." Kagome said as she looked down the hall and into the nearby room.

"I made an extra room just in case something came up." Inuyasha said as he showed Kagome a smaller room that was right next to their room.

"Something like what?" Kagome asked, but she knew the answer.

A baby. 

"Well, maybe in a few years...we may...um....have....err..." Inuyasha stammered.

Kagome giggled at his actions. She couldn't believe that her half demon husband, who could take down Naraku and an army to go with it, couldn't say the word 'Baby.'

"Don't laugh at me!" Inuyasha growled.

"I'm not. Inuyasha, I love you." Kagome said.

"I love you too. Kagome, didn't you say you had to go back to your era in a few days?" Inuyasha asked.

"Yeah, nothing major. Just a checkup from the doctor." Kagome smiled.

"You're not sick." Inuyasha said.

"My doctor makes sure I don't sick in the future. And makes sure I'm able do do stuff." Kagome winked.

"Like what?" Inuyasha asked.

"Like bear your children." Kagome whispered in his fuzzy dog ear.

"I-I-IT'S A LITTLE EARLY TO BE TALKING ABOUT K-KIDS!!!! I MEAN, I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY KIDS!!!" Inuyasha stammered as he heard the word 'children.'

"Inuyasha, I mean in the future. I'm not ready to have kids either. My doctor makes sure that I'm able to have kids. She tests to see if I'm healthy and strong enough to have kids and if I'm fertile enough. Some women aren't able to have their own kids." Kagome laughed, but explained the process.

"Oh...Don't scare me like that." Inuyasha sighed.

"I, a mere mortal, scared the great and powerful Inuyasha?" Kagome laughed.

"I'm great and powerful, but I'm also your husband. Don't forget that." Inuyasha growled as he pulled her in to a hungry kiss.

"I would never even think about it." Kagome gasped as they parted.

"Good." Inuyasha said as he carried his wife to their room...for some fun.....*hint hint*

************One week later**********************

"Mrs. Higurashi?" The nurse called from the desk in the lobby.

Kagome walked into a white room. She sat down on the paper covered seat. Her doctor, Dr. Yui Himura. She smiled at Kagome as she sat down at the small desk beside the seat.

"How are you, Mrs. Higurashi? Congrats on being a married woman." She smiled in an Osaka accent.

"Thank you, Doc. I just want a checkup today. My husband is waiting for me at home." Kagome blushed.

"I see. I won't even ask about your honeymoon." She laughed.

"We went camping near Mt. Fuji." Kagome answered.

"That's nice." She said as she pulled out a black pen. "So, has anything changed in your diet?" She asked.

"More veggies and boar." Kagome answered.

"Ok, I know that you're 'active'. I just need to take the STD test. Please, I need a sample." She smiled.

"Ok," Kagome said.

Kagome came back into the room with Dr. Yui staring at the results. Kagome tapped her shoulder.

"Oh! You're back...." She said as she jumped.

"What's wrong?" Kagome asked.

"Sit down." She obeyed.

"Well, I don't know how this is possible, but when was the last time you had sex?"

"Last night. Why?" Kagome said blushing.

"Well, When did you become active?" She asked.

"Well....on our honeymoon which started on the middle of this month." Kagome said.

"In the middle? This can't be right..." Her doctor said as she turned toward her papers.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Kagome asked.

"Well, the STD test came back negative, but you're almost two months pregnant." She said.

"WHAT?" Kagome asked as if she was deaf.

"You're almost two months pregnant." She said louder.

"No! Thats not possible! I was a virgin until my honeymoon, which was this month!!! HOW CAN I BE TWO MONTHS PREGNANT?!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!!" Kagome shouted.

"I will tell you this. We have to do the Daddy test, to see if the baby matches your husband." She added.

"Inuyasha wouldn't agree to this! He's going to flip once he hears that I'm pregnant!! Are you sure it's not two weeks pregnant?!!" Kagome shouted as she paced around the room.

"It's two MONTHS." She said.

"Oooh..." Kagome sighed as she fell to her knees.

"Don't worry. If Inuyasha is the only one who has been making love to you, then he is most likely the bio dad. We just have to be double sure." Her doctor said.

"Inuyasha isn't going to like this..." Kagome cried.

*********************The next day******************************

"So, why am I here?" Inuyasha asked as he sat on the covered seat.

"Oh, Dr. Yui just wants to test you for diseases....." Kagome lied.

"I see." Inuyasha knew something was wrong, since he wasn't able to touch his beautiful wife last night.

"Hello, you must be Inuyasha! Kagome's told me all about you! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She winked.

"You told her?!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Hey, she can't tell anyone, even if she wanted to." Kagome said.

"It's true. Now, Inuyasha. I need some of your blood." She smiled as she held out a needle.

"Fine." Inuyasha said as he looked away from the blood leaving his body and into the small vile.

"Now, I'll be right back with the results." She smiled as she hurried out of the room.

It was a good long 20 minutes until Dr. Yui came back. Kagome's heart raced. She knew that Inuyasha was the only man she'd been with since 9th grade. Dr. Yui smiled.

"Well, you are the father of her child! Congrats!" She laughed.

"FATHER?!!!!!!!!!" Inuyasha shouted as he looked at his wife.

"You didn't tell him that you're pregnant!! Kagome, this is important! You're two months pregnant now! You should have told him sooner." Yui said.

"TWO MONTHS?!!!!!! KAGOME!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T READY FOR KIDS!!!" Inuyasha shouted.

"It's not my fault that your little swimmers impregnanted me before I was ready!!" Kagome shouted back.

"Hey, at least you're passed the two month mark...." Dr. Yui smiled weakily.

"BUTT OUT!!!!!" They shouted in unision.