[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Why don't you stay
I'm down on my knees
I'm so tired of bein' lonely
Don't I give you what you need
When she calls you to go
There is one thing you should know
We don't have to live this way
Baby, why don't you stay (yeah)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Angst/ Drama Characters: Ah-Un, Inu Yasha, Jaken, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Grandfather, Kagome's Mom, Kikyo, Kirara, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Souta Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 9492 Read: 318
Published: 27 Jan 2008 Updated: 02 Mar 2008
Story Notes:

You should have seen the entire Anime and be very up to date in the manga to avoid any spoilers in this story. There are and will be different references to parts of the anime and manga. There are no sex scenes but there is nudity and possibly sexual insinuations and situations that might make a person under 16 uncomfortable. This is, in a way, a songfic. It is based off of a song called "Stay" by Sugarland. The lyrics will be added when they relate to the story.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the me. TI am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. You'll Never Get Your Studies Finished. by Narakus Faithful Servant [Reviews - 0] (3643 words)
Your criticism is very much appreciated.

2. I Love The Way You Love Me But I Hate How I'm Supposed To Love You Back by Narakus Faithful Servant [Reviews - 0] (2932 words)
"What is wrong with you Kagome?!"

3. Ill Be Cryin by Narakus Faithful Servant [Reviews - 0] (2917 words)