[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: This is a story on how a Vampire followed Kagome down the well. And the Hunter that followed it. 
This Vampire is now the new enemy that is determined to hunt down Kagome and take over the Fuderal Era, But the hunter teams up with Sesshmaru and Kagome's gang to down the Vampire before he starts a war against the demons and humans.
Rated: R
Categories: Action/ Adventure Characters: Custom, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Mom, Naraku, Rin, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2261 Read: 52
Published: 02 Jul 2012 Updated: 02 Jul 2012
Story Notes:

I orginially wrote this story for a friend who is a freak for both Inuyasha and Vampires So I made this up for her birthday and still currently working on it. 

 

But I decided to post it up and see what other think. Seeing as this is recent work. I know this is a far stretch between two different things, but I hope it's a nice plot that is different then the other and everyone would enjoy.

 

{{Also ignore the Errors. This story was pre-written, but has a lot of Errors, do to the fact my friend has yet to edit it for me. }} 

1. Chapter 1 by xnightzxdaynaomi [Reviews - 0] (1317 words)
This is a story on how a Vampire followed Kagome down the well. And the Hunter that followed it. 
This Vampire is now the new enemy that is determined to hunt down Kagome and take over the Fuderal Era.
(Takes place between the ending of the first season and somewhere in Final Act. After Sesshmaru got his two arms, but Naraku is not yet dead){Sucks at summaries)

2. Chapter 2 by xnightzxdaynaomi [Reviews - 0] (944 words)

Here's a second chapter. Just to get thing's moving and for you guys to enjoy more then one chapter at a time. 

 

More Comments I get, the faster I will upload the chapters. (At the moment I currently have 30 written )