- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Rated R for launge, and other Adult-Rated actions, along with some gore and things along those lines.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy :)

And Please do tell me how I did.  

The Twist and Turns of Love and War

 

Humans and Yōkai have been at war for ten years. Kagome Higurashi is the General of the Humans and Sesshomaru with Inuyasha are the Generals of the Yōkai. What happens when a Demonness betrays Inu and Sessh to save Kagome and ally her? And what happens when an even greater foe then themselves appears that they learn to fight together to face? And what’s with these new emotions that show up towards the one they hate, or so think they do? Read to find out. There will be many unexpected twist and turns in this story. SesshxOC, KagxInu  

 

 

 Chapter 1

 

 

Kagome sighed as she looked upon the barred waste land before her. The once lavish green and full of life, of the feudal era, was now nothing but a waste land. The trees where dead, the grass was gone with nothing but mud left behind. How she hated fighting in the mud, it slowed them down so much. And whatever was left of the forest that used to dominate the land was now far away on enemy grounds. For nearly ten years now, the humans and yōkai have been at war, loosing many on both sides for about half the time, now the humans where down in numbers, their race seem to be decreasing while the yōkai seemed to increase in numbers. The humans where barely able to keep control over their Northern and Eastern lands. While the yōkai had no problem keeping the South and West. Kagome’s home, the Higurashi castle, was stationed in between the North and East and was the main base camp for the warriors before and after a huge battle. The warrior’s lights from their camp fires danced in the night as Kagome watched from her second story balcony. They had just returned from yet a two month battle with the Yōkai. They thought they had almost had all the Yōkai, but they were ambushed and outnumbered loosing many. She was lucky enough to get away with minor injuries, as where most that she had help rescued, but sadly they lost many on her side, a few of them her close friends, her father survived just barely and was now laying on his bed in an unconscious state his condition worsening. Kagome feared for her father dying, she did not want to take over his place, she was his first child and her younger brother Sota was only ten and not even close enough to dealing with the war yet. Sota sat with his mother by his father side, while Kagome had to look over things. She had just finished with her rounds taking in the number of warriors left, how many they had lost and how many where unable to fight. About two months ago they had started off with three-thousand men, and now they were down to three-hundred, one hundred of them were unable to fight. They needed back up and soon for Kagome had this strange feeling that something bad was going to happen to them if they didn’t advance on the yōkai first. 

Chapter End Notes:
Please R&R