- Text Size +
 

Hello again readers! Sorry for the long wait, but this chapter refused to be written. Thank you so much for the reviews you guys are fabulous!!! I can't stress that enough to the people who take the time out to let me know what you think!

A special thanks goes to my betas Sunset Miko and Knock knock 313, without them, the chapter wouldn't be what it is.

Enjoy!

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Sesshoumaru sat and watched his class closely.  He began to wonder, not for the first time, what Kagome was doing right then.  He felt as if he should have been sitting in one of the many rows of desks in front of him because he sure as hell felt like a lovesick school boy.  But instead of being mad at his own fawning emotions, he embraced the feeling that only one person had ever been able to give him.  He felt content.  He was content in the knowledge that he had met the woman that he would spend the rest of his long life with, and no one-not even Kagura- could sour his mood.

 

Walking into the school that day was like a completely different experience than the previous day when he had thought that Kagome-his Kagome- had wanted to be with that stupid wolf.  A small pinching feeling in his groin area reminded him that it definitely was not Kouga that Kagome had given her attentions to last night.  Sesshoumaru allowed a small prideful smirk to quickly cross over his features before returning to his usual stoic façade. 

 

He glanced around the room once more at his students.  They were diligently writing away and copying the notes he had left on the board.  He then turned his gaze to his hands that were resting on his desk.  He rapped a tattoo with his fingernails on the desk absently thinking about how much fun it would be to throw Kagome down on top of the solid oak table and ravish her until her throat was raw from screaming his name in the throes of passion.  ‘All in due time,' he thought to himself as he shifted a bit uncomfortably to try and accommodate his growing desire.

 

He returned to thinking about how wonderful it felt to have her back in his life.  When he had met her all those months ago, he was certain that he had met the woman of his dreams.  Unfortunately for them, their time was cut short when he found out how far away she lived.  Instead of torturing themselves with a long distance relationship, they had both decided that it would be best to sever ties then and there.  How wrong they had been.

 

The following months without her had been the most devastating and depressing months of his life.  Every waking moment of every single day was spent thinking of her.  As if it wasn't bad enough to be thinking of her constantly through the day, he even dreamt about her at night.  He had tried to casually date a couple of times to see if that would take his mind off of his winter beauty, but nothing worked.  In fact, it only made things worse.  He found himself comparing other women to her and no one came close to catching his attention in the way she had.  Sesshoumaru had found himself in a frustrating position.  As the months wore on he became colder to the people around him.  He knew he was being a jerk; he just couldn't bring himself to care.

 

Finally, when he had just gotten into his new routine of being stone cold and indifferent, she walked back into his life out of the blue.  It was the best and worst day of his life, finding out that she was a student at the same school he was a teacher at.

 

The bell rang signaling the end of the class period and Sesshoumaru held back a sigh of relief.  There were only three more periods to get through before he would be able to see Kagome during Jujitsu practice.  Three...long...periods.

 

The students began filing out of the classroom and Kagura slowly walked past Sesshoumaru's desk.  He did not bother to make eye contact with her; Kagome had told him the entire story of how they had been set up by the conniving witch. Looking at her would only fuel his anger at her interference with his relationship with Kagome.

 

Sesshoumaru's eyes widened a bit at that thought.

 

Kagura still knew of his relationship with Kagome, there was no stopping her from telling anyone who cared to listen about his less than platonic affiliation with his student. He lifted his eyes towards the doorway and saw Kagura staring at him with a small smirk on her face.  She winked at him and then turned and headed out the door.  Sesshoumaru pinched the bridge of his nose and sat back in his chair to look around the now empty classroom.

 

"Six years as a teacher.  It wasn't a bad run," he said to him self dryly.  He looked at his watch and then stretched when he saw that it was lunch time.  He bent down to retrieve the sandwich that he kept in a small mini-fridge under his desk.  The door to the classroom opened and without looking up Sesshoumaru spoke.

 

"Daisuke, I already told you that there was no extra credit on the exam."

 

He received no answer, but soon felt arms wrap around his torso.  Sesshoumaru, never one to be caught off guard, was surprised by this and jumped quickly.  He hit his head on the bottom of the desk and then heard a light laughter coming from the person behind him.

 

"S-sorry Sesshoumaru," Kagome said between giggles.  She watched as he slowly sat up and turned towards her with a look of surprise on his face, however miniscule it was.

 

"What can I do for you Miss Higurashi?" Sesshoumaru said professionally, though his brain decided to remind him of his earlier, more non-professional thoughts, of laying her across his desk and having his way with her.

 

Kagome smiled at him and his demeanor.  She walked towards the classroom door and turned the lock so that no one could stumble in on them.  When she turned back around she had a sultry look upon her face.

 

"Kagome, what do you think you're doing?" Sesshoumaru asked a bit more huskily than he'd anticipated.  He eyed her as she sauntered up to him and he felt his earlier arousal returning to him full force.

 

"I...I couldn't wait for Jujitsu practice to see you.  I know I'm taking a chance being here, but...you're all I can think about," Kagome admitted as a blush stained her cheeks.

 

Sesshoumaru closed his eyes in order to think about his situation.  It was true that he had wanted nothing more than for Kagome to be in there with him so that they could spend time together, but they were taking a big risk with her there.  When he opened his eyes he saw Kagome looking down at the floor with her bottom lip drawn into her mouth while she nibbled on it.  It took less than a second for Sesshoumaru to swoop in and take over.

 

Kagome's eyes widened at the sudden onslaught of her mouth but quickly responded with equal fervor.  She felt Sesshoumaru bite gently down on the lip that she was previously nibbling on and opened her mouth to him.  Her hands were roaming his body; first over his chest, then his shoulders, then his stomach.  She couldn't get enough of him.  He placed his hands on her waist and pressed her against him and his obvious need for her.

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he reached his arm out to clear a spot for her on his desk before he lifted her up and set her on it.  As soon as his arms were free, his hands began traveling up her smooth thighs while he stood between her legs.  Their never left contact with each other and now Kagome was in need of air.  She broke apart from him, but Sesshoumaru did not let that hinder their moment.  He immediately latched on to her neck with his lips, leaving open mouthed kisses along her collarbone and the junction of her neck and shoulder.  He ground his hips into her and Kagome tilted her head back and moaned softly.  Sesshoumaru kissed his way up to her ear and sucked on the lobe before whispering, "Have I ever told you how much I enjoy seeing you in this uniform?"

 

Kagome smiled and then sought out his lips for a smoldering kiss.  "Maybe I'll wear it all the time then if I get this type of attention from you," she said playfully.  He kissed her again and slid his hands further up her thighs, lifting the small skirt high onto her waist.  He fingered the small bit of fabric that was her underwear and slowly lowered them down her legs.  Kagome arched her back and lifted herself a bit to help him remove them completely.

 

Sesshoumaru sat down in his chair and rolled up close to her and saw that she was already glistening below, wet with her own juices.  Kagome knew what he was about to do and mentally prepared herself for it.  No one had done that to her before; no one had ever had the liberties he was taking with her, so she was both nervous and filled with anticipation.  He caressed her legs up from her ankles, trailing kisses as he went.  Kagome was breathing harder as he made his way closer to the apex of her thighs and it was becoming difficult to keep her eyes open.

 

Sesshoumaru took a tentative swipe of his tongue along the crease of her folds and Kagome nearly came undone.  She threw her head back and mewled her pleasure as he slowly licked her again, this time lingering on her small bundle of nerves.  Sesshoumaru groaned into her and it sent a vibration throughout her body.  She was panting now every so often releasing a low moan as he continued his attentions.

 

He brought his hand to her folds and parted them while rubbing his thumb over her nub.  Sesshoumaru took long swipes with his tongue, licking her like she was dessert, savoring her very distinct flavor.  Kagome's hips thrust upward gently, trying to get more pressure, and Sesshoumaru obliged her.  He buried his tongue deep within her heat and her scent and taste surrounded him in every way.  She moaned a bit louder and dropped back onto her elbows.  Sesshoumaru continued to stimulate her clit and Kagome writhed in pleasure at his deliciously tortuous ministrations.

 

"Ahh...mmmm...ohhh gods," she moaned breathily.

 

He caught her nub in his mouth and sucked gently on it while replacing his tongue with two fingers.  He pumped them in and out of her quickly and soon he could feel her walls tightening around them.  Kagome's legs were quivering from all the different sensations Sesshoumaru was causing and she felt warmth start to spread quickly in her nether regions.  He thrust his fingers in her faster while speeding up his tongue and sucking a bit harder on her clit. 

 

Kagome felt the pressure building and couldn't stop her incoherent words from leaving her mouth.  "Ungh...uh...ooooo...Sess...ohhhh...oh Sesshoumaru!"  The last flick of his tongue on her oversensitive nerves threw her over the edge.  She laid back fully on the desk and brought her hand up to her face to cool off her heated skin.

 

Sesshoumaru continued to lap up her flowing essence, gave her one last suck and then placed a gently kiss on her folds.  He looked up and watched on smugly as Kagome tried to slow her breathing.  He gently rubbed her thighs and watched as she slowly sat up, a bright flush adorning her cheeks.

 

"Wow...um...thanks," she said shyly.

 

He leaned up and kissed her and she returned it fully.  When they broke apart Sesshoumaru decided that now would probably be a good time to discuss some of the problems they were going to be facing while they still had some privacy.

 

"Kagome, if Kagura does indeed know of our relationship, nothing is stopping her from exploiting us," he told her.

 

Kagome sighed and then dropped from the desk to gather her discarded underwear.  "I know, I've been thinking about that.  In all honesty, I don't know why she hasn't said anything to anyone yet.  She could be planning something."

 

Sesshoumaru nodded in agreement.  "It would be in our best interest, from now on, to keep our relationship away from school grounds."

 

Kagome lit up brightly as a thought came to her.  "Or...you know, she doesn't know that we made up.  We could just pretend to hate each other around her and if she ever asks me, I'll just tell her that I couldn't be with someone who didn't trust me fully, or something like that."

 

"Hn."

 

"Oh don't be like that Sesshoumaru.  I know everything was a big misunderstanding.  I don't blame you for Kagura's conniving ways.  Besides..."

 

Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow at her when she trailed off and started blushing again.  "Besides?"

 

"Well, how can I stay mad at someone who makes me feel like you just did?  Whew!"

 

Sesshoumaru didn't stop the small chuckle that left him and then shook his head at her.  "Your lunch time is almost over, and although I have already eaten," he said lustfully while giving her a slow once over, "I doubt you have."

 

Kagome's fading blush came back full force at his words and she quickly gathered her things.  "Pervert."  She hoisted her backpack up onto her shoulders and headed for the door.  She unlocked it and opened it a bit to look out into the hallway before turning her head back towards him.  "I'll see you later Mr. Taisho."  She winked and then exited the room, leaving Sesshoumaru to compose him self before his next class.  At least now he could make it to Jujitsu practice without going crazy missing her.

 

 

****

 

 

The girls were walking towards the gym, talking animatedly.  Kagura was of course absent from their small group, but none of them seemed to care.  Kagome was trying very hard to contain her happiness about earlier, but it was extremely difficult to.  She hated lying to her friends, but it was for the best that they did not know about her and Sesshoumaru, so when they asked about what had happened, she told them her made up story.

 

"Kagome?  What happened yesterday after you left with Sesshoumaru?" Ayame asked.  All the girls looked on expectantly at her, waiting for her answer.

 

"Well, we talked about everything and we decided that we just couldn't, and shouldn't, make our relationship work.  I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me, and he didn't want to be with someone who thought badly of him."

 

"Oh," Sango said sadly.  She had hoped that they could work out their differences, but she figured Kagura's scheming got the better of them.

 

"Besides," Kagome continued, "it's not right that he and I were seeing each other, I mean with him being a teacher and all."  She bit her bottom lip and hoped that they bought her story.  She heaved a mental sigh when the girls all nodded their heads in understanding and changed the subject.

 

Sango looked over at Kagome who looked way too pleased with her situation and contemplated her reasoning.  She just knew that Kagome was hiding something, but she would keep her thoughts to herself for the time being.  However, she would get the truth out of her now close friend eventually.

 

A little while later found the girls all dressed in the respective uniforms for their different practices.

 

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, good luck with practice today," Kagome said as she waved goodbye to them.  The girls waved back and Kagome headed towards the dojo.  She had an air of excitement around her that she couldn't hide.  She felt like...well, a lovesick school girl.  Her relationship with Sesshoumaru had been made all the more interesting because they now had to keep it a secret.  However, she couldn't wait until graduation, for then they would no longer have to hide.  It was only a few months away, and as slow as it would feel, Kagome knew it wasn't very far off.

 

She slid open the door to the dojo and joined the rest of the team members as they stretched in the middle of the room.  There was a decathlon coming up soon, so practices now had to step up a notch, meaning tougher training and more frequent practices.  The guys had welcomed her into the group easily after the first day, and if truth be told, most of them were hesitant to partner with her.  It was not because she was a girl, but because she could easily kick their asses.

 

When the door opened again, Kagome turned and smiled as Sesshoumaru entered.  He looked fantastic in his uniform and seemed so at home in the dojo.  She quickly turned back around and continued with her stretching, lest she draw attention to herself.  Sesshoumaru didn't miss the smile she gave him and resisted calling off practice so that they could have more time together.  He observed the stretches, making sure they were being done properly, and took roll of who was present.  He noticed a couple of people absent from today's practice and noted that they would run a few laps for not being there.  After a few minutes he announced that they were to begin practice.

 

"As you are all aware, the decathlon is coming up.  It will be within the next couple of months; a precise date has yet to be determined.  However, this will not excuse you from being lazy at practice.  Anyone caught not properly utilizing practice time will not be allowed to compete.  Do I make my self clear?"

 

A collective ‘hai sensei' was his answer.

 

"Very good.  Today we will be running drills, so partner up.  One pair at a time will be sparring, so be prepared to be critiqued and to give critique to the other team members."

 

Practice started and one by one the pairs took their turns.  Everyone had his own problems to work on and the team members gave their best advice to each other.  After the current pair finished their drill, Sesshoumaru called on a member of the team to give his evaluation.

 

"Higurashi, since you are the only one I have yet to call on, why don't you give me your thoughts," Sesshoumaru said.

 

"Well, I noticed while Hojo and Bunpei were grappling that while Hojo was in the superior position behind Bunpei, he made the common mistake of crossing his ankles around him.  Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, Bunpei did not notice and therefore did not take advantage of the error."

 

Sesshoumaru nodded his head at her answer and the other team members stored her information away for future use.  Practice resumed and an hour and a half later, Sesshoumaru called them all to the center of the dojo.

 

"Practice will be at the same time tomorrow, as per usual.  Do not be late and if you see either Shingo or Naraku before tomorrow's practice, please inform them they are to speak with me first about being absent today.  I need to speak with Hojo and Bunpei now before you leave.  The rest of you are dismissed."

 

The team rose from their positions on the ground and bowed to their sensei before starting to clean up the dojo.  Kagome took to folding the mats and stacking them in the corner with the help of two others, while the rest busied themselves sweeping the floor and picking up towels.  No one noticed when one of their previously absent members stalked into the room with focused determination.

 

Sesshoumaru was busy lecturing the two boys who saw fit to talk while he was giving his closing remarks to the team.  He felt someone tap his shoulder and turned around only to be punched squarely in the face.  It was more from shock than pain that Sesshoumaru did not react right away.  When he straightened himself he found both Hojo and Bunpei holding the arms of Naraku as he tried vigorously to escape from them to get to Sesshoumaru again.

 

"You fucking pervert, can't keep your fucking hands to yourself!" Naraku yelled.  By now he had garnered the attention of the rest of the team who had quickly stepped up to stand either next to or behind Sesshoumaru.

 

Sesshoumaru's eyes flashed red at the threat that had been posed to him, but remained calm.  It was bad enough he was having relations with a student, it wouldn't do to beat one to a bloody pulp.

 

"What is the meaning of this?" Sesshoumaru asked in a calm but deadly voice.

 

Naraku continued to struggle, but the two members kept a firm grip on his arms.  "You are the meaning of this you pedophile!  You keep your fucking pervert hands off of Kagura!"

 

Although no one saw, being so caught up in what Naraku was saying, both Kagome and Sesshoumaru shared a look of confusion and shock at Naraku's words.  This was not what they needed right now.

 

"I can assure you Naraku Miyamoto that I have no idea as to what you are babbling about!  I have never touched Miss Wind."  Sesshoumaru was trying hard not to lose his cool, but Naraku barging in here making ridiculous claims that he had touched Kagura was beyond his reasoning, especially since he had just patched things up with Kagome.

 

"Bullshit!" Naraku exclaimed.  "That's absolute bullshit and you know it!"  In his fit of anger Naraku looked over to Kagome and got a crazy gleam in his eyes before looking back at Sesshoumaru.  "So Taisho sensei," he said with a sneer, "are you fucking Higurashi too, or do you just make it a habit to pick up other men's women?!"

 

Sesshoumaru started to take a step forward but caught himself before he did something that he would regret.  Naraku was pushing all the right buttons to make him angry, but being the teacher, he could do nothing to defend himself or Kagome from Naraku's words the way he wanted to, which was by beating him within an inch of his poor excuse of a life.  Kagome's face was one of pure hatred and embarrassment.  She was utterly humiliated by Naraku's outburst and was about to brandish her own punishment on him when he once again turned to her, giving her a pointed look.

 

"Just remember that after you spread your legs for him, he'll leave you!  And then, when you're screwing some other guy you'll fucking scream Sesshoumaru's name and he'll get pleasure from knowing no other guy can touch you without you remembering him!"

 

"Enough!" Sesshoumaru yelled.  "Get him out of here and take him to the office, they should still be open."

 

Hojo and Bunpei quickly dragged a struggling Naraku out of the dojo, leaving the other members in an awkward silence.  In an act unlike him, Sesshoumaru ran a hand across his face in exasperation.  He could hear his team whispering words of encouragement to Kagome, saying that Naraku had clearly lost his mind and that no one thought of her that way.

 

"You are all dismissed; I need to have a word with Higurashi about Miyamoto's outburst.  You will all be called in for questioning tomorrow so be prepared to give statements on exactly what you saw here tonight."  The team all nodded their heads and left Sesshoumaru and Kagome alone so that their sensei could make sure that she was okay after Naraku's tirade.

 

When the last person left the room, Kagome walked up to Sesshoumaru and placed a hand on his face where Naraku had punched him.  "At least it's not going to leave a mark," she said in an attempt to lighten the mood.

 

Sesshoumaru grabbed her wrist and held it still.  She looked at him with wide eyes, afraid that he was going to take two steps back in their relationship when they had just begun to move forward.  She was relieved when he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her to rest his head on hers.

 

"I have never touched Kagura," Sesshoumaru stated.

 

"I know, I believe you."

 

"This is not going to go over well with the school board.  You will more than likely be called in as well; is that something you can be prepared for?"

 

"Yes, don't worry.  We'll get through this, we just can't...we'll get through this Sesshoumaru," Kagome said with finality.

 

Sesshoumaru tilted her head up with his fingers and placed a gentle kiss upon her lips.  "Come, I will give you a ride home, everyone should be gone now."

 

Kagome nodded her head and reluctantly pulled away from him.  She had no doubt that they would make it out okay.  No one had solid proof of their relationship; it was all hear-say.  As much as Kagura would like to see their relationship fail, Kagome was determined and hopeful that this minor setback was just that, minor. 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Ha ha, Kagome got hers ^_^ Please feel free to review to let me know what you think!