- Text Size +
Kagome’s POV
************************
I woke up feeling like total crap. My sides hurt, I’m sure a couple of my ribs are broken and my head is throbbing. I was just about to fall back asleep when someone started talking.

“Kagome, Please wake up. I’m sorry. Really, I am. I-I…” The voice broke off and I heard someone get up and start pacing, then stop. I peeked my eyes open a little but kept my breathing regular so whoever it was wouldn’t know I was awake. I saw a boy standing there with beautiful silver hair. It was really long and not in a pony tail. He was wearing some weird outfit. It was really really big on him and red, really red.

“I don’t know how to say this so I’m just going to come right out with it, Kagome, I love you.” He turned around so that now I could see his face. Woah he’s really hot. That Kagome girl is really really lucky. Just then I let my eyes flutter open.

“Where am I? Who are you?” I asked. Better yet, who am I. I cant remember anything. I know I’m not a baby I look like I’m maybe fifteen or sixteen but I don’t know anything. The boy just stared at me as an old woman in a white shirt and red pants, the same color as the boy’s, and just as weird, came in.

“Ah good, yer awake. Kagome, how does ye feel?” She said. She had the funniest acent I couldn’t help but giggle a bit.

“Who’s Kagome?” I asked still giggling.

“Alright, that is one way to answer my question.” She said sending the boy a look that said something like, oh shit she doesn’t remember.

“Am I Kagome?” I asked. The boy just kept staring at me wide eyed and nodded. I giggled once again and said, “And you love me?” The boy’s face got all red, I don’t know if he was blushing or if it was out of anger but he looked even funnier now that his face matched his clothes. He turned around so quickly and headed for the mat covering the doorway. “Wait.” I said, and he turned around with a somewhat sad expression on his face. “I don’t know who you are, but you seem really nice, so will you just stay here with me?” He nodded and sat down next to my sleeping bag. The old woman started to check my bandages so I decided to make small talk with the boy. I turned to face him and that’s when I noticed the two fuzzy protrusions at the top of his head. “HEY! I yelled that both he and the old woman flinched, “You have ears!”

“So do you.” He said and his voice brought back some memories. I remembered that I don’t live here wherever I am and that I had to come through a well to get here. I also vaguely remembered the name of the animal his ears resembled.

“No, no, I mean yes, but yours are pe-pi-poopy ears?” I asked unsure of my answer and the old woman fell down laughing.

“Do you mean to say puppy?” He asked with a hint of a smile on his face.

“No I’m pretty sure its called a poopy.” I stated matter-of-factly.

“Keh” he said. I reached up to pet his ears and he tensed up for a few seconds but after a minute started purring.

“Alright lass, yer free to go out a see yer friends.” The old woman said.

“Thanks Kaede.” The boy said as he picked me up and took me outside.

“MIROKU!!” I heard someone yell and yet another bunch of memories came back. Miroku… I’ve heard that name before…AHAH! I think he is a perverted monk…We walked outside as a woman and the Miroku guy came to greet me. The boy set me down and walked away and the woman went to talk to the old woman Kaede, leaving me alone with Miroku.

“Hi Kagome. I Guess I’d better fill you in on some things here, seeing as you don’t remember anything. That man over there,” he pointed at the boy that carried me over here. “is a half-demon, the king half-demon. You must always address him as lord penis and grab the space between his legs. Do you understand?”

“I-I think so.” I said a little confused. He’s perverted but what does that mean?

“Ok then why don’t you go try it right now?” he said smiling.

“Ok!” I said happily. I walked to where he was standing and tapped his shoulder. As he turned I bowed before him grabbed the space between his legs as I said, “Hello lord penis!” I heard someone laughing very loudly and uncontrollably behind me. The boy’s face was red again and grew redder as I turned to look at Miroku and ran away crying. I must not have gotten the greeting right… oh I’m such a ditz, I cant do anything right. I unconsciously ran to the largest tree and climbed to a really really thick branch.

“Sango!” more memories came flooding back as I heard her name. I know this tree, this is our tree. But who is the person I share this special tree with? It must be the boy, seeing as he loves me. “Take care of the letch.” I heard him yell. Oh no, he’s coming to look for me. I don’t want him to find me please don’t find me! Leaves rustled and I scrunched closer to the tree.

“Keh, wench did you think I wouldn’t find you?”

“I was hoping…” I said. A look of pain shot across his face. “I’m sorry I didn’t do the half-demon king greeting right”

“Oh is that what you got so worked up about? Its ok Kagome, the letch thought it would be funny to mess with you ‘cause your memory is gone. Shippo, Kirara and Sango are taking care of him now.” He talked with the sweetest, most gentile voice I had ever heard. He pulled me into a hug and memories came flooding back to me. I remembered his name.

“Inuyasha! Your name is Inuyasha!” I said, a little over exited “I fell out of this tree after I felt something like someone stabbing me in the side! That’s why I didn’t remember until now! I lost my memory! Your name is Inuyasha, my name is Kagome, you love me and guess what?!?!?”

“What?” He said slightly exited that I remembered.

“I love you too!” I said and he hugged me tighter. A few seconds later I passed out and if it weren’t for him hugging me I would have fallen again and died.
Chapter End Notes:
Review? PWEASE!?!!