- Text Size +
Here With You
Intro
If he hadn’t come into my life I don’t know what would have happened, sure I would have been safer in my own time without knowing this amazing time, but I’m happy here. Here with Inuyasha.

I was sitting at the campsite when I noticed it, when I noticed Inuyasha staring. Our eyes met and he blushed and looked away though I kept staring.

“What are you looking at!” Inuyasha yelled. I tried to speak but nothing came to me. No witty remark to shout back, I just kept staring. “Quit staring at me bitch!”

“I-I I’m…um sorry!” I yelled. I quickly got up and ran to my favorite tree. The one where I met Inuyasha.

“You’d better say you’re sorry Inuyasha!” Shippo yelled “she didn’t even do anything!”

“Shutup Pipsqueak!” Inuyasha yelled as he got up. He didn’t understand why he was upset at Kagome just simply watching him, In fact he should have been glad she even noticed him. Inuyasha ran to one of Kagome’s favorite places and found her trying to climb the Goshinboku tree.

“Kagome! What the hell are you doing? Trying to kill yourself?!” Inuyasha yelled as he grabbed Kagome and jumped to a very high and very thick branch.

“I might as well, you don’t like me anyway. I’m just a bitch to you.” Kagome said. She wouldn’t look him in the eye either.

“Kagome come on, don’t say that. You know you me-” Inuyasha stopped as he was about to blurt out his feelings for kagome. He couldn’t let her know until Naraku was dead and Kikyo was avenged.

“What? It doesn’t matter anyway. I’m going home tomorrow morning and I’m not coming back.” Kagome said.

“What! No Kagome! You can’t! You can’t leave me, not now, not ever!” Inuyasha yelled. Kagome was his best friend and he loved her. She couldn’t leave. She was also the only one he really trusted.

“Nothing can stop me Inuyasha, I’ve already decided. I’m going home!” Kagome said.

“Please Kagome, we need you!” Inuyasha said trying not to tell her the truth, that he loved her and would die for her.

“Why? So you can use me as your precious jewel seeing tool! I am leaving tomorrow that’s fi-“ Kagome was cut off as Inuyasha pulled her into a hug, then leaned back and kissed her. Kagome tilted her head deepening the kiss and let out a tiny moan.

“I-Inuyasha?” Kagome was in shock.

“Kagome, I lov-“ Inuyasha started to say when Kagome suddenly gave out a gasp in pain and fell out of the tree. Inuyasha didn’t make it in time to catch her as he looked down at her broken, unmoving body.
Chapter End Notes:
Review!