- Text Size +

"Hey guys, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go take a quick bath." Inuyasha said.

"Please do. This Sesshomaru can't stand your stench." Sesshomaru said.

"Shut it fluffy!" when Sesshomaru heard him calling him 'fluffy' again, he growled at him.

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"Keh. Whatever." He paused and smiled wickedly at Kagome. "Hey Kagome, you wanna come join me?"

"Inuyasha!" Kagome gasped blushing.

"What? We're gonna be mates next week, so why not? We could even become mates right now." He said smirking at her.

"Hey! You're not supposed to talk about stuff like that in front of others!" She said blushing.

"She's correct brother. There is a time and place for this kind of talk, and this is neither the time nor the place for it."

"Ok. Ok. Geez! Ruin a guys fantasy why don't ya!" He said walking away. He whistled on his way to the springs.

After he took off his cloathes, he placed them on a rock and then dove in. The water felt good on his skin. He closed his eyes and sighed in bliss. 'I really wish Kagome would have taken me up on my offer.' He thought to himself. 'Yeah, that would be nice. I would wash her, she'd wash me and we'd see where it would go from there.' He dunked himself under the water. When he came back up, his hair and ears were plastered to his head. His ears perked up when he heard something. Turning around, he saw Shippo.

"Hey runt! Where the hell have ya been? We've been lookin all over for ya!" He yelled

"Hee-hee-hee!!" Shippo chuckled.

"What's so funny you little creep?" Inuyasha asked suspiciously.

"This is!" Shippo grabbed his cloathes and took off with them.

"Why you little..! Get back here ya twerp!" He yelled starting to leave the water. "SHIPPO!!! I'm gonna pound ya to peices!"

Just then he heard a gasp, an "Ow", a "hn" and a giggle. He looked and sure enough everyone was standing in front of him.

"Ka-Kagome?" Inuyasha blushed and covered himself with his hands. 

"Inuyasha I'm jealous. I can see that you will DEFINETLY please Kagome. Seeing the way that she's looking at you right now, she seems to be already pleased." Miroku said chuckling.

"Come on pervert!" Sango said dragging him away by his ear.

Sesshomaru smirked. "Well little brother, it appears that you are the 'victom' this time. It's not so funny when the joke's on you is it?" He said walking away. Inuyasha's ears drooped in shame as he looked away.

"Well Kagome, are you mad at me?"

"For what?"

"For letting that runt take off with my cloathes and letting everyone see me naked?" He asked in embarrassment.

"N-no. It's Shippo's fault not yours." She said blushing as she tried to avoid looking at him.

"Do ya hear that runt! You're gonna get it!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Uh...stay here. I'll be right back." Kagome said.

"Keh. Yeah right Kagome. Where would I go like this?" He mumbled as she walked away. She returned a few minuets later with a towel and a robe.

"Here, wrap the towel around your waist." She turned her back so that he could wrap himself in the towel.

"Ok. I'll take that robe now." He said.

She turned around. "Here, let me help you." She said. She held the robe up for him and then turned him around.

"This is my favorite robe so don't ruin it." She warned him as she tied it tight.

"Why's it your favorite?" He asked.

"Simple. It's red, wich is my favorite color and it reminds me of you since you always wear red." She said playing with his hair. He took her in his arms and held her. He nuzzled her neck and breathed in her sweet intoxicating scent.

"God I love you so much! I'd be lost without you. I can't wait to make you my mate. And I can't wait to pup you. I want pups as soon as possible you know." He said.

"Me too Inuyasha." She said looking into his eyes.

"You know, we could start now. I'd have you pupped in no time." He whispered seductivly in her ear.

"Inuyasha!" She said in warning.

"I was just teasin! Although I wouldn't mind starting now, I can wait for you my love." He brushed her hair back and smiled at her. He slowly brought his face to hers and closed his eyes as he kissed her. He pulled back and kissed her forehead.

"Come on, it's getting late. Shippo's probably back at camp by now roasting marshmellows anyway. I'll make sure to smash it right in his face too!" He said grinning.

"Oh no you won't!" Kagome said.

"Yeah yeah. I'd only get sat anyways. I bet Miroku is thinking that we've mated since we've been gone so long."

"Knowing him, he would." Kagome agreed.