- Text Size +

Chapter three- Angered

 

It was almost a month since they found that village and killed the demon tormenting the village and also got a new small companion (aka kiwi), right now they were all back in Kaede’s village.

After a fight from our beloved Hanyou of course, Kagome had asked to go back to her time to restock medical supplies and other things, like food. Inu, as always had said no and that had led to the famous fight between the two and finally the battle ended with a certain Hanyou getting sit and Kagome storming of with Kirara.

Then so the others had gone back to wait for Kagome and to get some rest until she came back from her time. As for Kiwi they had told her about Kagome’s ability to travel through time though they haven’t still tell her everything they had told her why they were pursuing Naraku and why they want to kill him.

That made Kiwi want to really meet this Naraku person more, as she put it. She was a kind hearted person who could even see something good in a person/demon like Naraku, which bothered Inuyasha a little what if she doesn’t let them to kill Naraku seeing something good in him. Though he didn’t voice his concern to anyone.

It had been two days now since they came back to the village making it three days since Kagome went back, an impatient Hanyou and a silent Kitsune sit by the bone-eaters well waiting for the young miko to return.

Getting too impatient and giving up waiting Inuyasha said to Shippo that he was going to get Kagome back, he stood up and turned to jump into the well, but instead of jumping into the well he stood there staring at the forest.

Inuyasha had seen one of Kikiyou’s soul-collectors and he ran off into the forest leaving Shippo by the well and for the time being forgetting Kagome too.

“Hey Inuyasha where are you going? What about Kagome?” Shippo yelled after the fleeting Hanyou. “Go back to the village Shippo I’ll come back with Kagome” Inuyasha yelled back his reply at the small Kitsune before disappearing into the forest, following the soul-collectors.

Begrudgingly Shippo made his way back to the village and went inside Kaede’s hut, “Hey Shippo, where are Inuyasha and Kagome” Sango greeted him when he entered the hut.The only people inside were Sango and Miroku, Kaede had taken Kiwi and gone to gather herbs, the little girl had excitedly followed the old priestess, so the two of them were not there in the hut when Shippo came.

“Hey Sango, Kagome is still not back from her time and Inuyasha he… well I think I saw one of Kikiyou’s soul-collectors, and he… well he ran into the forest telling me to go home” Shippo replied Sango’s question.

“So I assume lady Kagome is still not back from her time?” Miroku asked the little Kitsune who nodded his head in reply.

          “Well then how about we keep this little interaction between those two to ourselves?” Miroku asked the two in the room meaning about Inuyasha and Kikiyou. Sango and Shippo agreed.

 

          ****************************************************************************************

         

          Kagome came from school yelling “Thadhaima (I’m home).” Calling out to see if anybody who cared was at home, and her assumption was correct.

                                                                                                                                      “Welcome home dear” Her mother called from the kitchen as Kagome closed the door, pushing it from her feet.

                                                                                                                                      “Hey mom” Kagome greeted as she ran to upstairs to her room, dumped her bag and ran the water for a nice long soak in the bath tub.

When the water filled she soon undressed and got into the water and sighed, “I wonder why Inuyasha didn’t come, usually he’ll be here before I get home from school. I was half expecting him to be when I came him” Kagome thought.

 

          ****************************************************************************************

         

Inuyasha found Kikiyou near the Goshinboku, the very place she tried to kill him. “Kikiyou…” he said when he saw her.

Kikiyou who was leaning on the tree with her eyes closed looked up when he called her name, his voice just above a whisper. “Inuyasha…” she too said when she saw him her voice not a whisper, but rather her usual cool and emotionless way.

Once he was near enough she pulled him into an embrace and said “I’ve been waiting for you” as he returned her embrace.

 

          ****************************************************************************************

         

Kagome said her goodbyes to her family as she left back to the feudal era, her mother had made lunch for her feudal era friends and Kagome was thankful for it. Then she jumped into the well that took her 500 years back to her friends.

Tossing her huge bag out of the well she too climbed out of the bone-eaters well, and was surprised not to find anyone waiting for her.

As she retrieved her bag and when she turned she thought she saw something in the forest, abandoning her bag by the well she thought of going to investigate.

After following the white glowing thing for a few seconds she realized it was a soul-collector. Curious to what see Kikiyou was doing here she followed the soul-collector, it led her straight to the Goshinboku, near Inu and Kikiyou.

Kagome managed to stifle the gasp that came when she saw Inuyasha and Kikiyou hugging, Kikiyou said something –thought Kagome couldn’t hear them she still could see- and Inu tightened his hold on her.

Kikiyou looked up from his chest and unwrapped her hands from his waist and wrapped them around his neck, then tugging his head forward she pulled him into an intense kiss.

Kikiyou very well knew that they had an audience, to tell the truth that was why she had done it, pull Inu into a kiss I mean.

A sob escaped Kagome’s lips as tears welled up in her eyes, unable to look any more Kagome ran away from the tree, the couple (or so she thought) and ran to the well.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Inuyasha’s sensitive ears heard a sob and he caught the scent of tears followed by the ruffle of trees, for some reason the scent of tears bothered him. He felt like he should know this scent, the scent of those tears.

He looked around trying to catch where that scent was coming from, he looked around. “Something wrong Inuyasha” Kikiyou asked, that’s when it clicked to him that scent was mixed with another very familiar scent.

Something told Inuyasha that Kikiyou knew that Kagome was watching them the whole time and that was why she (Kikiyou) really kissed him.

Upon realizing that Inuyasha leapt away from Kikiyou. “You knew she was here” He said to Kikiyou in a tone of disgust before he ran away into the forest, and after Kagome.

Without really following Kagome’s scent he ran to the village and into Kaede’s hut, He took a look around the hut

Miroku, Sango, Shippo... no Kagome, Kiwi and Kaede had gone to collect herbs. “Where’s Kagome?” he practically yelled at them.

“Calmed down Inuyasha, Kagome haven’t come back still” Miroku replied in his usual calm voice but he was irritated and he was not looking at Inuyasha when he answered, no one was, they were all pissed at him for dissing Kagome, Again.

“Oh she back alright” Inuyasha muttered under his breath sarcastically, but audibly enough that the others heard him.

“Inuyasha are you telling us that Kagome-chan saw you with Kikiyou, again.” Sango asked Inuyasha shocked.

Inuyasha was looking at her with raised eyebrows at the question she asked and it took her a moment to realize what she had just asked.

“Yeah we noticed!” Shippo said under his breath but Inuyasha heard him thanks to his sensitive ears. “You say something runt” he growled at the kitsune and Shippo just gulped and shook his head.

“Inuyasha now is not the time, we have to find Kagome-sama” Miroku said interrupting/stopping the fight between Inu and Shippo.

Inuyasha went out of the hut after glaring at Shippo -as if to tell that he could get him anytime- and the others followed him out, just as Kaede and Kiwi were returning.

Just when Inuyasha was about to take off into the forest in search of Kagome, but Kagome was already heading to the village with that humongous bag pack of hers looking all sad and dejected. But at least she was coming.

“Hey Kagome!” Inuyasha greeted as she came close to the hut, pointedly ignoring Inuyasha she greeted the others and vise versa.

 

          ****************************************************************************************

         

One hour later the whole gang was seen leaving Kaede’s village and back to shard hunting / finding Naraku. Kagome was going in front –alone, her shoulders hunched and her aura imitating sadness.

Inuyasha –with Kiwi on his shoulder- were a few feet behind Kagome, Kiwi confused as to what is happening totally oblivious to all that happened when she was out with Kaede.

Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Kirara were  behind the two of them. Shippo on Miroku’s shoulder and Kirara on Sango’s.

 “Nee, Inu-kun, what did you say to Kagome-sama that she is soo pissed and sad?” Kiwi asked Inuyasha not able to keep it to herself any more why Kagome was acting –ur- weird. Also why she was ignoring her brother, so she figured it was one of Inu’s stupid work that had got to Kagome.

“I did nothing?” Inu protested against Kiwi’s question. But did start grumbling, “You better apologize to her and fast” Kiwi whispered in Inu’s ear.

But kiwi’s words did the trick, he gave Kiwi to Sango and in one jump landed right next to Kagome.

“What do you want?” Kagome asked him not even bothering to look up and her voice telling that she didn’t want to talk to him at all.

“Look I’m sorry for whatever on earth I did, okay.  Would you stop sulking now” Inuyasha said in a grumble and as always said his apology like not a apology.

“What am I thinking,? Why am I taking my frustration out on him...? It’s alright Inuyasha you can help it you love her” Kagome said just loud enough for him to hear.

But before Inuyasha could say anything however Kagome stopped dead on her tracks and said in a small voice “I sense a jewel shad, it’s tainted like Naraku’s”.

Not a second after she said that a huge black cloud appeared over them and Miroku said “I sense a very powerful demonic aura”.

Soon after, Naraku appeared inside the barrier, his saimioyousho and his incarnations in tow. Kagura was up in the air in one of her feathers, with Kohaku, watching everything that was going on but not about to partake in the up coming battle.

“Naraku!” Inuyasha spat with distaste as he pulled out Tessaiga, “He is Naraku-kun?” Kiwi asked with interest and a little glee at meeting the infamous Naraku.

“Wow he’s pretty cute to be the bad guy don’t you think?” Kiwi asked no one in particular then rolled her eyes telling “Then again, looks can be deceiving” remembering everything he had done to her friends.

She sprinted down from Sango’s hand and ran to Inuyasha and perched herself on her usual space, that was on his shoulder.

“What do you want Naraku-kun?” Kiwi asked sweetly, too sweetly to be asked from a bad person. “Hand over the jewel shards and I will leave you alone” Naraku said ina too convincing voice, but the others knew better than to trust Naraku and it’ll be when hell freeze over when they themselves hand him the jewel shards.

“Over my dead body you’ll get them Naraku” Inuyasha yelled and released the wind scar full force as he jumped into the air.

Naraku’s barrier somehow prevented the wind scar to reach him, somehow one of his tentacles went full speed ahead heading straight for them.

Kagome noticing it before anyone shot her arrow, it soared through the air and exploded with Naraku’s tentacles. But another tentacle shot from his hand and before anyone could react it wrapped itself around Kagome instead of pierce her heart (or anywhere else) as they had worried.

No one could do anything because Naraku pulled her into the barrier and if they attacked they could hurt Kagome too.

Naraku’s evil laughter filled the clearing they were currently in, as Kagome struggled to get free.

Chapter End Notes:

really really really sorry for the late up date, i realy hat to type and i have to type to post this, i hope no one is mad at me.

and i know this aroused more anger that tears (i did wright this fic for the tear jerker compertion),
but its not that i don't like Kikiyou it's just she was a bit like this in the first when she first appeared. she hated Inuyasha but still trying to keep Inu away from Kagome (thats why i didn't like her, though i don't tecinically hate her either, she is just a minor character, to me)

with that said im off

 

and people dont forget to review...