- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys who have been reading this story. I LOVE YOU! and i hope u like this. Quick note i have gone thru the story so far and spread it out more so if u have read the 1st part of this chaper keep reading cause iv added more! <3
I heard Rin gasp as i jump into action. i claws at the archer with ease, dismantling his body in the bloody mess. looking over I see Rin trying to wake up this Eva women. "Rin lets go she is dead!" as soon as jaken says that the women gives of a moan of pain. "Lord Sessomiru she saved me please help her!" i slowly turn and walk to Eva. but something stoped me from striking the girl with the blue hair....“The arrow Lord Sessomiru the arrow is moving out of the girls back!” Yelled Jaken.It really is. What strange powers dose this girl have?“Right Jaken go find some fire wood, Rin stay with this Eva in till I return.”I slowly turn and head towards the lake without a single word, ignoring Jaken’s protests as I move. Three fish… that is all? My pathetic excuse for a brother can do better than that. How pathetic. Suddenly I here Rins voice “No please don’t!’I set off in a sprint to her. As soon as I reach the clearing I see what’s the problem. Eva is leaning on the tree trying to leave. Blood slowly seeping from her back.“Rest” I say with a small growl in my voice. “Lord Sessomiru!” yelled Rin with a smile showing gladness.“I am just fine, I can look after myself.” And with that she fell flat on her face. Typical.