- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey gusy PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!!! hope u guys like it.

"Where is Rin! That stupid human needs to learn some manners!" screamed Jaken as we walked thru the forest. Yes where is she? If those pesky humans have her may it be there doom.  “look there Lord Sessomiru!" Jaken was pointing at a clearing where Rin and a girl stood surrounded by thugs. I didn’t have time to reach for my sword. There limbs just ripped off.  "What’s going on? Who are you? What are you doing with Rin!?" screams Jaken before the bodies of the men hit the floor.  "Master Jaken, Lord Sessomiru!" scream Rin running thru the blood and body’s with pace. She just ran right into my lag and hugged it. What a strange child.  "Who are you women?" my voice came out harsh. Why do i feel this much anger? not for her but for myself.  I should of been the one who saved her not this, this.. "I am Eva" she said in a soft tone almost like she had no will to speak at all.  Turning to me i could see her features. Her flowing dark blue hair with silver streaks, her lavender blue eyes, and a crescent moon on her forehead. Similar to mine. She was wherein a light blue kimono with a light green ribbon. That’s strange she appears to have some sort of ability but she does not have a demonic aura. "What are you?"Turning to me i could see her features. Her flowing dark blue hair with silver streaks. her lavender blue eyes, and a crescent moon on her forehead. Similar to mine. She was wherein a light blue kimono with a light green ribbon. That’s strange she appears to have some sort of ability but she does not have a demonic aura. "What are you?"

 

Chapter End Notes:
I will hopefully finish the next chaper soon.