- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Kagome jumped down into the old well, after leaving the Feudal era 5 years before. She was now 21 years old. She had helped Kaede put the shikon no tama back together, so she left, but she never thought she would be summoned back.

When she climbed out of the well and headed swiftly towards the Demonslayer village, she happened to look behind her at the forest from which she was running from and paused, slowing down.

'That's odd,' she thought. 'Why is the light not there anymore.'

She placed one hand to her chin clasped in a half fist in worry. "I hope I can get back."

Suddenly a voice called out to her from behind. "Is something the matter, Lady Kagome?"


Flashback


Kaede had been going through her older sister Kikyo's belongings when she came acorss an envelope with the Seal of the Dog Demon of the West.

Upon opening it she noticed it was decorated in gold on the border and purple as the lettering. As Kaede continued to read her eyes widened. "My sister was betrothed to the demon Lord's Son?" 'No,' She thought. 'My sister is no longer living... which leaves only kagome.'


End Flashback


 

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry its so short everyone. Ill try to make the next chapter longer. Well I hope you enjoyed it and i will be writing again soon! Ja Matta!