[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Kagome Higurashi hasn't been sleeping well. She's been having terrifying dreams about a snowstorm. In the dream, she's being chased. And whatever is chasing her is getting closer. Nothing Kagome does can rid her of the waking nightmare. Is it, in fact, a nightmare, or something else...?

A detour into the arctic circle may yield some answers, and unlock the secret of her shadowy nighttime pursuer. But what happens when Kagome goes missing in the middle of the night?

Plunged into a world of myth and demons, Kagome struggles to find her way home and discovers her own true self. In the end, a certain demon may convince her to never leave...


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Romance > Kouga/ Ayame Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 10189 Read: 421
Published: 06 Mar 2012 Updated: 26 May 2012
Story Notes:

Hey! I just got an idea from my own chapter summary! Cool beans!

1. Chapter 1 by AoiGirl [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1698 words)

Oh...my...gosh, first ever fic! FINALLY!! Got to finish before mom gets home, but YAAAAY!! *hyperventilates*

I: OK, Ms. Spastic, calm down...you'll have a seizure again, and Kagome and I DON'T want to have to drag your butt to the ER for, what is it, the 15th time this week?

AG: Okay, don't hate me for this, but...KAGOMEEE, INUYASHA'S BEING MEEEEAN!

KAG: Inuyasha, SIT!

INU: ARGH!!!

AG: Hee hee...I love that necklace:)

Okay, this is my first fanfic, and the updates may be random-I'm in deep trouble with my parents as it is, so they can't know...so don't kill me if I update in an erratic fashion:)(by the way, I got the title from owl city's newest album. They rock my socks!)

I'm fifteen today!! Best day ever-fish fingers in custard for lunch, and a new book! I haven't fallen down a well yet, but here's hoping!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. I asked for him for my birthday, but when I jumped down the well, I broke both legs, which caused hallucinations involving gummy monkeys, hot air balloons and chocolate milk. One of the visions was the inspiration for this story. After I came out of the coma, I realized I do not and can never own Inuyasha until Rumiko-sama dies. I now happily eat fish fingers in custard on my hospital bed.

2. Chapter 2 by AoiGirl [Reviews - 0] (2183 words)

I do not own Inuyasha or My Chemical Romance. I sure wish I did...Mikey and Gerard....T.T

Again with the story! Scene of the Nightmare! WooOOO...Here we GOOOOoooo....

3. Chapter 3 by AoiGirl [Reviews - 1] (6308 words)

AG: Okay guys; I’m back. But before you go on, I want to have a moment of silence – on April 19th, the day before I participated in the national Day of Silence Campaign 2012 (supported by GLSEN) my friend Sierra went home and found her dog, Molly, drowned in her backyard pond. Molly was getting old, and she wouldn’t have lived much longer, but she was the sweetest, most patient little dog ever, and I would like to honor her memory. Molly, you are gone; but not forgotten. We love you.

Requiem in pacem

Inuyasha’s Thoughts

Kagome’s Thoughts

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.