- Text Size +

A/N  Thanks so far for all the loving and encouraging reviews. It's what keeps me going. ~SP

Don't own the song "Dude looks like a Lady or any of the part of the WWE's wrestler's......but I do own the right to make fun of them.

The next job, Kagome was sure was the one that would end all jobs. At least she hoped. This one she knew nothing about until she had caught it on television. InuYasha and his mate Akiko had been invited to keep her company while she waited to see what this new surprise job was. All he had told her was that he was going to be featured on a show of some kind and she anxiously had gathered friends and family to witness his television debut doing something else other than corporate business. After all the snacks had been made, she and crew that also included Shippou and his mate Souten as well as Kouga and Ayame turned to the channel and watched the show only to have their jaws drop.....

Wrestler

Sesshoumaru knew that there was no way he could fail at this one. He was the Great Sesshoumaru, Lord of the Western Lands!! No way would he lose to some lesser demon much less a human. He had made an agreement to do a special onetime match and they had even chosen his theme music and costume. Fitted in a pair of shiny black spandex briefs, with his chest oiled and glistening, he was sure to win over the female crowd right away.

He had spent the last few hours being prepped on how to get the crowd to eat out his hand and even how to perform the moves without causing serious injury. This however, would confuse the normally stoic daiyoukai and if he could show emotion he would have frowned right then. Why did he have to PRETEND to fight? Was not the point of fighting to cause injury and come out the victor??

Dismissing the thought for the moment, he would go and get into position as his theme was coming on and headed out into the arena with the thousands of screaming fans. He only hoped that they chose something menacing as his theme and that would put fear into his opponent.

*cue intro*

"Ladies and gentleman of the arena, in this corner weighing in at an amazing 7 feet, 200 lbs The Lord of the Western Lands, Sesshoumaru!!!"

He smirked. This was it. Coming from behind the curtain he was met with the blasting theme music of...............

(That, that) Dude looks like a lady

(That, that) Dude looks like a lady

(That, that) Dude looks like a lady

(That, that) Dude looks like a lady

 "Dude Looks like a Lady" from Aerosmith. WHAT THE HELL?? His smirk quickly formed into a scowl as he twitched in a rage, his claws beginning to drip the poison he was so famous for. He would kill whoever was responsible for this insult.

Back at the house, a certain miko was well as the other occupants were stunned into a stupefied silence. Well all except one hanyou would was laughing so hard he almost died from asphyxiation.

 

"Seriously!!?? This is what Lord Ice Ass is doing this time?? You can't be serious." He would gasp between breaths as everyone continued to watch...

Despite the insult they had already shown his person, he decided that he would continue the match even though he was so pissed he could barely see straight. All the rules beforehand went out the window as a slow smile crossed his face. He could work out his aggression in the ring and salvage the night. Reaching the ring, he did do the prep they had practiced as he engaged the crowd. Grabbing the mic, he glared first at his opponent, who was now shaking as they saw who it was they were fighting before he spoke.

"Tell me fool.........can you inhale what this Sesshoumaru has concocted?"

Getting a look of fear and no answer, he glared as the scent of fear rolled off the poor victim.

"Though this Sesshoumaru does not usually repeat himself, I said can you inhale what this Sesshoumaru has concocted?"

His face in a scowl as the signal for the match began and he flew at the poor shaking demon..... (A/N I couldn't help myself XD)

Back at the house, InuYasha had just stopped laughing....until he heard the line. "Oy!! What the fuck? Did he just say "can you inhale what this Sesshoumaru has concocted?" His face red from almost choking on laughter. "The fucker is not The Rock!! What's next? "Gimme a hell yeah" by Steve Austin or in his case "A yes would be adequate."

"InuYasha?"  The miko would be eerily calm though she was dying inside. "Osuwari."

 

*crash*

 

Back in the ring, the other demon would not know what hit him. All he knew was pain, excruciating pain. They were only one good minute in and already he wanted to tap out. His contract stated he would not get paid if he didn't at least put on a good show and get one hit on the daiyoukai. Shaking like a leaf from pain and fear, the demon kicked out....and landed a hit on the surprised demon lord's crotch.

Sadly he would not live to collect his money as the last thing he saw was an acid green whip coming at him......and then nothing.

The screams that would fill the arena as the crowd fled would cause the demon lord to smirk as he looked at the two halves of a once whole demon. Stalking off, he smirked darkly. "And here this Sesshoumaru was always told wrestling was staged."

 

It would take six months of court and a total of over one million in lawyer's fees to get Sesshoumaru off of serving life in prison for murder. Using Tensaiga to bring the demon back didn't hurt either.