- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
PLZ COMMENT!!!!QAQ....last chapter i used 'Kagome' instead of 'I'...i am truly sorry
"You wanted to see me Huckle?" I walked up to Huckle and Inuyasha and asked with a little inoccent face.

"All right girly where is it!! Where is the jewel give it to me!!" Inuyasha demanded holding out his clawed hands. He started breathing like he wanted to attack her.

"HA HA HA HA!!!!" I randomly laught. They looked at me with surprised faces. 'I bet they think im crazy' I thought to myself. "Weeelll...about that..I...sort of..dropped it and it shadered every where sending shards every where" I smiled as if it was nothing.

"........YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????" Inuyasha screamed grabbing onto my shoulders. "WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" Inuyasha was burning with hate.

"H-hey at lest i can sence them!" I said trying to calm him down."Most of them went in that direction, and alot went in all directions" I explained.

Inuyasha gave a big huff. "Well then you coming with me since this is your falt"

"Fine, but only since its my falt so ill help you get it back"I said. Inuyasha let go of me and pushed me along.

Are journey has begone!!!
Chapter End Notes:
sry chapter was short i am really tired today =^=....PLZ COMMENT!!!QAQ