- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review how the story is going.

I looked down to the ground where I was sitting, then back up at the demon. I noticed that he wasn't dead, but asleep. The demon opened his golden yellow eyes and stared straight at me. The demon smiled.

"Hey Kikyo, you look pritty dumb down there Kikyo." The demon laughed.

"I'm not Kikyo." I said.

"Don't play dumb with me, I can obviously see that you are Kikyo." The demon started to yell.

I got up off the ground and walked over to the demon."Listen! I don't know who this Kikyo girl is, but my name is Kagome, Ka-go-me!" I yelled.

The demon looked at me with a shocked face. He looked at my ears then my tail.

"Yeah, your not Kikyo." He saighed. "Besides, Kikyo smells better." 

Out of nowere Mistress Scorpian comes up from behind me and bites into my left side. I cringed my teeth because of the pain. She had taken what looked like a jewel out from my body. My left side had a big gash and had started to bleed badly. I started to become weak with the lose of blood and fell on the demon.

"Pull this arrow out of me and I can kill the demon." He said.

As I Put my hand up slowly trying to reach the arrow, I was stopped by the sounds of screams. I looked back to see what was going on. A group of villagers were telling my not to pull the arrow from the demon, whose name was apperantly Inuyasha. Mistress Scorpian wrapped here big long body around me and Inuyasha. I decited to pull the arrow away from Inuyasha.

But before I could move an inch, Mistress Scorpian swallowed the jewel and had begun to get bigger and change.

"You should have pulled the arrow out earlier, and now that she has swallowed the Sacred Jewel she will use the jewels power to become more powerful than before." Inuyasha explained.

That was it. I had to pull the arrow now. Who knows how strong that demon was now. Kagome has never fought demons like the ones in past Tokyo, just small ones about the size of a cat, so she didn't need to use her dark powers on those demons. She knew she could probably take down Mistress Scorpian but she didn't want to tale that chance.

I had finally free my arm from Mistress Scorpians grip and reached for the arrow. I streched and streched as far as I could go and managed to grab hold of it. Then pulled as hard has I could. The arrow was removeed from Inuyasha and villagers were now screaming what have you done and were all going to die.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review how the story is going. Sorry another short chapter.