- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I made up the character Hukle

STORY:
"Wake up Kagome, it's time to get up." my mom said sweetly.

I always hated to get up early in the mornings because I love to sleep in.
"Alright I'm coming." I said trying to get out of my bed.

I walked over to where my sweet dog demon Hukle was sleeping. The demons dark gray coat was soft and when the sun peeked through my window, his fur would shine. Hukle wore this teal green coller and his tail looked it belonged to a fox instead of a dog. I gently shook my friend up.

"Come on Hukle it's time to get up buddy."

"Alright." Hukle said while yawning.
Hukle is about the same size as a jack russell, exept just a little bit bigger.

When I finally got fully awake I got dressed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my big black tail, then my black dog like ears, and finally my black hair. As I was exiting the bathroom I heard Souta come up the stairs.

"What is it Souta?" I asked.
"I can't find Buyo." Souta answred back.
"Huh, well there's no need looking so down about it. Infact he's probably just outside chasing something. Hey, I know! Why don't you go and check in the shine well. He might be there?" I insisted.

When I looked down at him with my golden yellow eyes, Souta was becoming terified. Souta dodn't like going to the well because he was always afraid that something might come out of it and grab him.

"Come on now Souta, are scared to go down and look to see if Buyo in the sacred well house?" I giggled

"No, I'm not scared!" Souta yelled

"Then let's go and see if he's there or not."

Souta suddenly found himself being pushed by my hand on is back to the front door. Hukle decited that he wanted to go, so he just tagged along behind me and souta.

"W-Why don't you go first?" Souta studdered

Me and Hukle both went up to the well, tore of the sacred paper covering the lid and well, and opened it.

"AHHH!" I screamed

To our surprise Buyo was in the well, but something had cought my eye. Hukle must have seen the same thing, so we checked it out. For some reason me and Hukle where soo fixed on the figure that we couldn't look away.

The figure gets closer and closer until suddenly a lady that looked part scorpian comes out and grabs me and Hukle down into the well. The scorpian lady started licking me on my check, so when I put my hand in her face a dark ball of light shot her out of existence.

We landed back at the bottom of the well but when i looked around me saw the body parts of the scorpian lady everywhere. It creeped me out soo bad i jumped right out of that well as fast as lightning.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you liked the story so far.