- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first story.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope my readers keep on reading
"Uh, Hukle where are we?" I said all confused.
"I don't have the slightest clue to where we are Kagome, but for some reason it looks as if we have transported to another area." Hukle explained.
I took another look around and had noticed that me and Hukle were being watched.
As I looked back at Hukle I started to hear the feet of a horse a alot of people coming our direction. The sound was getting louder and louder. A sudden gust of air and dirt come flying out of nowhere.
When the dust had finally settled down, a man on a horse and some what looked like villagers with spears and arrows, was staring at me and Hukle. Now I know what had happened.
"Hukle, the well must have taken us to past Tokyo." I wispered.
"Alright missy lets go." The man ordered. I got up and followed the man to a small village. Everyone had stopped what they wete doing and watched with amazment as we pasted by them.
The man had taken me up to a hut with an old lady standing at the entrance. She looked to be in here 70's.
"Why have brought me these two demons?" The lady questioned.
The man did not answer.
"I see, so these two must be the ones who came out of the well." The lady said.
"Well then hello, my name is Kaede, and what might yours be child." Kaede asked.
"My name is Kagome Higurashi, and this here demon is Hukle." I answered.
She turned to the crowd of villagers and anounced to them in a loud voice so that everyone in the village could hear.
"This here young wolf demon is no harm to us. She has a very kind heart."
'How did she know I was a wolf demon and had a kind heart?' I thought to myself. Before Kaede could speak another word, the scorpian lady out of nowhere and lugged at me. I kept on thinking 'not again' over and over again in my head. The villagers were all screaming IT'S MISSTRES SCORPION, and started throwing there sharp spears at the demon which I thought I had already killed.
Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know how the story is by sending me a review.