- Text Size +
Story Notes:
An oddball story coming straight out of left field. You'll definately go on a wild ride with this one.

BLANKET DISCLAMER FOR THIS ENTIRE STORY - All characters, settings, personalities, people, weapons, etc. are property of Rumiko Takahashi (all rights reserved).

The only things that belong to ME (Dapheshaggydoo) are the following ~

#1 - The priest known as "Eiji", his characteristics, personality, etc.

#2 - The village, it's elders, (all as of yet un-named)

#3 - The romance between Sesshomaru and Kagome's mother.

#4 - The middle aged headman "Lord Hideki", his characteristics, personality, etc.

Tactics – Chapter 1 – "It's Decided"


"Are we all in agreement?"

The rest of the men setting around the low table nodded their heads in acceptance; after all, not one of them had any better ideas as to where to go from here. They just hoped their plan works and that the pact still stood after all that their ancestors had done almost two hundred years ago. But then again, a different demon was in charge of the territory now…

"It's been decided then. As the current Lord of our village I shall go and aware the townsfolk of our decision. I thank you gentlemen for your time here today."

The middle-aged man stood from his place at the head of the table, bowed to his advisors and the ten elders of the village before making his way outside of his palace. It had been a hard decision to make but it had to be done. The demons that were attacking his village were large in not only numbers, but in size and power. He had lost most of his warriors and generals in the battles that ensued but thankfully not any of the people that made up the town.

Never had his house had to call upon the pact made so many years ago and for the first time, in merely a few days they would. He couldn't afford to lose any more of his men to the evil youkai.

The lord stepped out onto the veranda where most of the menfolk waited to hear the decision of the most prestigious people in their village. Boy, they weren't going to be happy when they heard the news.

"After much debating we have come to the only logical resolution to our problem." A pregnant pause erupted for just a few moments.

"Come morning, High Priest Eiji will start out to the Western Lands to procure the assistance we so desperately need via the pact made between this royal house and the dog demon clan when our two families were joined two hundred years ago."

Oh the villagers didn't take to kindly to that at all….

Chapter End Notes:

A/N ~ Total words – 354

Yet ANOTHER story I needed to get out of my mind. Not going to reveal too much… but let's just say that a certain demon will become human, a REALLY rare/oddball pairing will come out of this, and that you guys will really get addicted to it. (At least you better!)

Don't know how often I'll update this story right now. Just know that it will be rare because I need to continue with "Curiosity" and "If Only In Reality" first.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS/REVIEWS ~ FLAMES WELCOMED!