- Text Size +

"We're almost there, Kagome. Just wait a little longer...." Inuyasha said as he wrapped his arm around Kagome.

"Mizuki...you better be safe...." Kagome whimpered.

"Kagome, Mizuki is just fine. She's our kid, remember? We defeated a powerful demon! I'm sure Mizuki is fine. But if anyone touched her, I'll kill them..."

"I know, but I'm also worried about Tomoko. Her parents said that she was always runnning out of meds in a matter of days. I'm afraid she may overdose, or worse...." Kagome said looking up at her half demon husband.

"She may die...is that what you're saying?"

"Next stop; Kyoto! Next stop; Kyoto!!" The intercom shouted as the bus slowly came to a stop.

"Mizuki!! Please, let her be here!!!" They shouted as they run toward the front of the bus.

In the small tea shop, Mizuki was working hard to keep the back room clean for Tomoko. Tomoko was making more tea than usual and coughing more as well. Mizuki was panting. She scrubbed with all her 'human' might. Mizuki looked at Tomoko every five seconds. Fearing that she may faint at any given time. The boss soon came through the curtain.

"Whoa! I never saw the place this clean before! Great job!"

"Thanks...there's alot more people coming in now....I wonder why?" Mizuki panted.

"They love Tomoko-chan's tea!" He laughed.

"Can we have a break?" Tomoko asked quietly.

"Sorry, not yet. In a few more minutes." He said.

"You said that 2 hours ago!" Mizuki growled.

"I'm sorry! I promise, the next few minutes you'll have your break!" He said as he disappeared behind the curtain.

"Higurashi-san? We should leave. I don't trust him....he's working us too hard." Tomoko said.

"Me too, but where will we go?" Mizuki panted.

"Osaka. They have a beautiful country side. No one will look there. And this time, say that our parents are at home. Ok. First we need to buy more pills." Tomoko said.

"Ok, the doctor is around back." Mizuki said as she opened the back door.

"Awesome! Let's go!!" Tomoko said as she walked through the door.

 *******************

"Can you smell anything?" Kagome asked.

"Too many damn smells." Inuyasha growled.

"Mizuki!!! Tomoko!!!! Where are you!!?" Kagome shouted for what seemed the thousandth time.

"Kagome!!"

"Mom!! Have you seen Mizuki?!" Kagome asked.

"I saw her two days ago. She went that way, I lost her through the crowd....I'm sorry." Grandma Higurashi sighed.

"Now, we have a direction! Let's go, Kagome!!" Inuyasha shouted as he started to push through the large crowd.

"Mizuki!!!" Kagome called out.

Just then, a black vision pasted Kagome's eyes. It seemed like Mizuki's long black hair that she always put in a messy ponytail.

"Mizuki?!!" Kagome called as she followed the black haired girl.

Chapter End Notes:
OMG!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY GUYS!!!! More reviews please??? <3