- Text Size +

As Tomoko walked home with her mother and father, she cried heavily. Mizuki-chan  forgot about me! I can't believe it...I thought Mizuki-chan was my friend....Tomoko thought as she cried.

"Man, will you stop crying?! Jesus, you're a pain in the ass!" Her father shouted.

"I'm sorry, Daddy..." Tomoko sniffled.

"You be nice to Tomoko, honey! She's been cured of her illness! I'm so happy." Her mother said as she hugged Tomoko for the 100th time.

"Well, I don't wanna hear her crying! And you need to be punished for running away from home! Just wait until we get home!" Her father shouted.

"But...daddy...." Tomoko sniffled. She knew what he meant by 'punished'. He was going to hit her.

"Just shut! Man, you're such a pain! I wish that you were never born! We would've been better off without any kids!! And, you never did have any friends! What's the point of living if you're alone!!! You were never loved unitl you drew attention to yourself! YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted.

Tomoko was never the type to cry in front of anyone or in public...but the words that were just said pushed her over the edge. She stopped in her tracks as the words sank into her heart. Her mother's words of anger were drowned out by her heart pounding inside her chest loudly. A bunch of people were looking at their family like 'They're crazy.' or 'That's a broken family with issues.' Tomoko looked around. She saw the smaller kids her age at the park, just across the street. They're mommys and daddys looked happy to see their kid. Tomoko then looked at her family. Yelling at each other, causing a scene.

What's wrong with my family? When I'm good, daddy hits me...when I'm bad, daddy hits me harder....Mommy doesn't like daddy any more....Daddy doesn't like mommy anymore....Why are they still together? Mizuki-chan's family never yell at her. They never hit her. They always love her....What does she have that I don't? She's brave, strong, nice, pretty, and a demon...A demon! She is a demon! She shouldn't have a family like that!! She should have my family! I deserve a family like hers! They didn't hit her when they saw her! My daddy punched me in the mouth as soon as I walked into the door! No 'We were so worried about you!' or 'We missed you!' Or 'We love you!' I only hear those words from mommy! Daddy said after he hit me 'If you ever do that again, I'll make sure you won't get up, little shit!'

"Tomoko! What's wrong? You're crying..." Tomoko' mother asked as she knelt down beside her.

"I bet she's still crying about Miku or whatever her name is." Her father said snobbily.

"Mizuki-chan...." Tomoko almost growled.

Mizuki-chan has everything that I want! It's not fair! I want her family!!! I want her gone! She's a monster! I HATE HER!!!!!!

Tomoko gasped as the word 'hate' crossed her mind for the first time. She had never hated anyone before. Nor has she never felt true love from a family before.....Her face went blank as she thought more....Her mother shook her voilently. Her father just stood there, arms crossed and back turned to his wife and only child. Tomoko finally spoke, but not to her mother.

"I hate you, daddy." She said quietly.

"What was that, shit?" He asked.

"Are you deaf? I said I hate you!!!!!! You never care about anyone but yourself!!!! I HATE YOUR GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Tomoko ran off, towards the hostipal.

**********************************************************

"Mizuki, do you understand your punishment?" Kagome asked firmly.

"Yes, mommy. No TV, video games, and no friends over for a few months. But I'll be able to go to school again?" Mizuki said.

"Yes, once you finish you're last day here. I'm going to talk to the doctor in the lobby. I'll be back as soon as I can." Kagome said as she kissed Mizuki's head and left the room.

"Wow, to think I ran away from home...with a girl named Tomoko. I don't remember her completely, but I do know that we're friends! I can't wait to see her!" Mizuki smiled as she talked to herself.

Now that I think about it, I remeber the last time I saw her...We were in the middle of the street....yelling...I should say I'm sorry. I probably said some mean things to her. I know next time I see her, I'll give her a big hug and maybe give her a gift! Yeah! I'll remember her. I hope I see her soon.

"Mizuk.." Mizuki heard from the door.

"Tomoko-san! You're ok! Look, I'm prefectly healthly now! Daddy told me what happened last month. I'm sorry I put you through---" Mizuki was stopped by Tomoko wrapping her hands around Mizuki's neck tightly.

"I HATE YOU, MIZUKI!!!" Tomoko shouted with anger and hatred in her voice along with a hint of sadness.

"Tomoko-san?!! What's....wrong?! I can't....b-breathe!" Mizuki choked.

"You have everything that I want!! That's not fair! You have it all! A mommy and daddy who love you! No one hits you! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! I HATE YOU!!! IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tomoko shouted as tears fell down her face.

"Tomoko!!!! I-I! Air!! St-op!!! Tom-oko!!! To...moko!!! I-" Mizuki choked out as Tomoko's hands became tighter.

"Shut up!! I never want to hear or see you again!!" Tomoko shouted.

"MIZUKI!!!!!!!!" Kagome shouted as she saw her daughter being choked by her best friend.

"Mo-mmy!" Mizuki choked out quietly.

"What's goin-!! Get off my kid!!!!" Inuyasha shouted as he ripped Tomoko from Mizuki's body.

"Mizuki, are you alright?!" Kagome asked as she held her baby in her arms.

"I-I'm fine......" Mizuki coughed.

"What the Hell is wrong with you?!! You were killing Mizuki! You're her friend aren't you?!" Inuyasha shouted as he looked at the girl on the other side on the room.

"I...I.....didn't...mean...to. I...." Tomoko said as her face was covered in tears.

"Tomoko-san?" Mizuki asked.

"Inuyasha, something isn't right. Her eyes...they're are a different color." Kagome pointed out.

"Something....is inside of me!" Tomoko screamed as she grabbed her head.

"Mommy! Look! She has the same eyes as that bad man! Naraku!" Mizuki shouted

"Naraku?! No way! He's long gone!" Inuyasha and Kagome shouted.

"Heh..." Tomoko smirked.

"That scent..." Inuyasha gasped.

"Naraku. I thought you were dead!" Kagome shouted.

"Correct, I was dead. But my son gave birth to this girl, just so she could be my vessel. Now, all I have to do is find a suitable body." Naraku's voice echoed throughout the room.

"Tomoko-san!! Can you hear me?!!" Mizuki shouted.

"Tomoko? Oh, that must be her name. Well, she was never truly Tomoko. She suffered from my miasma. That's why she was sick all the time. And my hatred for you, the Higurashi was just unleashed from slumber. Now, I have the strength to relive. All thanks to you, Mizuki. If you never met her, this wouldn't have happened. Thank you." Naraku smirked as Tomoko's body disappeared from sight.

"TOMOKO-SAN!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!" Mizuki screamed into the ceiling above her....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'VE CREATED A MONSTER......TOMOKO....I'VE KILLED YOU......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M SORRY......