- Text Size +

"Kagome?! Where are you going?! Kagome, stop!" Inuyasha called as he saw his wife run away.

Mizuki! Mizuki! Please be Mizuki!! Kagome thought as she ran toward the girl with black hair.

Her heart was pounding. The thought of Mizuki being in her arms once more, almost brought tears to her eyes as she ran. The black haired girl stopped at a local tea shop. Kagome panted as she sped walked into the store. There was a big crowd in the shop. She almost lost sight of the girl. Then, her worst thoughts became a reality.....The black haired girl was not Mizuki. She sighed as if in pain. Inuyasha then squeezed through the large crowd in the shop and grabbed Kagome's arm.

"You idiot! Why'd you run away from me? I won't lose you....And that's a promise." Inuyasha said.

"I thought.....I saw her.....I thought I saw Mizuki....But I was wrong." Kagome said as she looked over to the black haired girl, hugging her mother.

"Kagome....It'll be ok....We'll find her."

"Damn it!! Sorry everyone, but no tea today!" The owner called.

"So, I guess this place is popular, huh?" Inuyasha asked.

"It wasn't popular when I was a girl...." Kagome said.

Everyone in the shop groaned as they left. Kagome and Inuyasha were about to leave, but something caught Inuyasha's nose.

"Mizuki's scent...." Inuyasha whispered as he turned back toward the shop keeper.

"What? She was here?!" Kagome asked.

"Huh? Hey, I said no tea today, buddy. Beat it."The shop owner said.

Inuyasha grabbed the owner by his collar and growled. Kagome tried to pry him, but it was no good. Inuyasha shouted in the man's face.

"WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER, YOU SON OF A BITCH?!!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T TELL ME NOW, I'LL KILL YOU IF I FIND HER HERE!!!!!!!!"

"What?!! I don't know what you're talking about!!!" The shop owner said shakily.

"A LITTLE GIRL WITH BLACK AND PURPLE EYES!!!!!!!! SHE HAS A FRIEND WITH HER!!!! DAMN IT TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Inuyasha growled.

"Purple eyes? Oh, yeah!! I know her!! She used to be my cleaning lady in the back room. And her friend was my tea maker! But they left almost 30 minutes ago. I don't know why though...." He said.

"She's gone? Damn it.....just missed them...." Inuyasha grumbled as he let the man go.

"We won't give up..Even if we die trying!" Kagome said.

"I know we won't. Thanks anyway, pal." Inuyasha said as he left  500 yen on the man's desk.

"Man, that was weird. Too bad though. At least I don't have to pay anyone now! Now, what's today's sum?" He asked as he opened the safe, which was in the back room.

"WHAT?!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!! THAT LITTLE BITCH STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted as he opened the safe.

*************************

"Tomoko? Are you ok?" Mizuki asked as they sat in the back of the bus.

"I'm fine. My meds are kicking in. I'll be fine until tonight." Tomoko said.

"I see...." Mizuki said as she laid down on the bus seat.

"Higurashi-san? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine....just tired...." Mizuki panted.

Tomoko put her hand to Mizuki's forehead.

"Higurashi-san!!! You're running a fever!!" Tomoko gasped.

"I'll...be fine after a good night's sleep...." Mizuki panted as she drifted into a deep sleep on Tomoko's lap.

"Higurashi-san.....Don't push yourself...." Tomoko whispered as the bus hummed them both to sleep.

******************************

"Inuyasha? Go to sleep." Kagome said.

"No, not until Mizuki is in my arms...." Inuyasha said as he paced around the motel room.

"I understand how you feel, honey...but we won't go anywhere until you're well rested..." Kagome said as she walked over to her husband.

"Damn it....Where could they have gone now....?" Inuyasha asked himself.

"Excuse me? I have your food." The landlady knocked as she opened the door.

"Thanks....Honey,please eat." Kagome asked.

"Hey, you look alike like a girl who used to live here!" The landlady said.

"A girl?! Did she say where she was going with her friend?!" Kagome asked.

"Osaka...I think. Yeah. Check there." The landlady said with a smiled.

"Thank you!! You don't know how much this means to us!!" Kagome shouted as she hugged the landlady.

Inuyasha had packed their stuff and they were on their way to Osaka.....

"So, you're not going to eat this?" The landlady asked as they left the motel.

Chapter End Notes:

OMG!!!! Reveiws reviews reviews~~!!!!! <3