- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Second of the series~~!!!

"Mommy!! Daddy!! Wake up!!" Mizuki whispered to her sleeping parents.

"No more.....ramen." Inuyasha mumbled as he tossed over to his side.

Just then, Shippo came through the window.

"They won't wake up? Let me handle things." Shippo said as he came close the bed.

"Be gentle!" Mizuki whispered.

"Ok," Shippo said as Mizuki left the room.

"With Kagome." Shippo smirked as he shook Kagome lightly.

"Wha?" Kagome mumbled as she woke up.

"Mizuki wants you down stairs." Shippo said.

"Ok," Kagome said as she wobbled toward the steps.

Shippo took a deep breathe and shouted with all his might;

"INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER ANSWER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Inuyasha nearly fell of the bed. Inuaysha was awake and mad.

"SHIPPO!!!!!! YOU LITTLE!!!!!!" Inuyasha shouted as he chased him around the room.

"Shippo!! I told you to be gentle!!" Mizuki said as she walked into the room.

"I couldn't help myself!!" Shippo grinned.

"I'm going to help myself to your head!!!!!" Inuyasha shouted as he came close to his head.

"Daddy!! You said Only to hit when threated!" Mizuki shouted.

"I am being threated!! By his stupidity!!!!" Inuaysha shouted as he pounded Shippo's head.

"OWWW!!!!" Shippo shouted.

"Mommy!!! They're at it again!!!" Mizuki shouted down the stairs.

"Inuyasha!!!! SIT BOY!!!!!" Kagome shouted as Inuyasha came through the floor.

"OOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Inuyasha shouted.

"You have to fix that later." Kagome said as she sipped her tea.

"Mommy? Daddy? Can I ask something?" Mizuki said timidly.

"What is it baby?" Kagome said sweetly.

"Can I go to school?" Mizuki asked timidly.

"School? Why do you want to go to school?" Inuyasha asked.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome shouted as she slapped him on the arm.

"I want to go 'cause Mommy went to school. And she has lots of friends. And I want to meet new friends." Mizuki said.

"But, baby. Your ears could come out." Kagome said as she rubbed her daughter's dog ears.

"I'll take my medicine everyday!!" Mizuki said firmly.

"Baby, what if you forget?" Inuyasha asked.

"I won't!!" Mizuki said.

"Inuyasha? What do you think?" Kagome asked her husband.

"What about her eyes? They're purple."Inuyasha sked as he looked over to Mizuki.

"We can say it's rare." Kagome said.

"Do you have anyone in your family that has purple eyes?" Inuyasha asked.

"No, maybe you do." Kagome said.

"True." Inuyasha agreed.

"Please???" Mizuki asked.

"Ok, you start school on Monday." Kagome said.

"Really?!!! That's awesome!!!" Mizuki cheered as she hugged her parents.

"I'll call Ayumi to see if I can get Mizuki in her class." Kagome sad to Inuyasha.

"Great, now we have to live with Sota." Inuyasha grumbled.

"Whats wrong with my brother?? Your brother is worst than mine!!" Kagome said.

"At least Sesshomaru didn't walk in on us when we were-----!!!" Inuyasha caught himself before he said anything he might regret.

"While you were what, Daddy?" Mizuki asked.

"I'll tell you when you're older." Inuyasha said.

"Hmph!" Mizuki said as she went up to her room.

It was Monday, and Mizuki could barely stay still. Mizuki was hopping her way to school with her dad. Mizuki was singing;

"I'm going to school!! I'm going to make new friends!!!!"

"You behave yourself, ok?" Inuyasha said as they walked up to the front door of the school.

"Daddy, what's my class number again?" Mizuki asked.

"It's A-3."

"Ok, here I go!!!" Mizuki said as she walked through the door with pride.

"That's my girl." Inuaysha whispered as he left the school grounds.

"So you must be Mizuki Higurashi. Nice to meet you." yumi said as Mizuki walked through the door.

"You know my Mommy." Mizuki pointed out.

"Yes, I'm your mommy's friend." Ayumi said.

"What do I do?" Mizuki asked.

"First, lets get you settled in. Class!!" Ayumi shouted as the class came from whatever they were doing.

"Now, say your name." Ayumi said.

"My name is Mizuki Higurashi! Nice to meet you all!!" Mizuki said loud and proud.

"Higurashi? Doesn't that sound like the girl that saved Tokyo once? When that big evil monster came." A boy said.

"Yep! That was my Mommy and Daddy!!" Mizuki said.

"Cool!!" They said.

"Mizuki, I want you to sit over there, next beside Tomoko." Ayumi said.

"Tomoko?" Mizuki asked as she saw the pale little girl sitting at a desk.

"Hi, Tomoko! I'm Mizuki!" Mizuki said as she walked up to Tomoko.

"Hi," She replied quietly.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Mizuki asked.

"I'm always sick. I get weak. Very weak, very fast." Tomoko replied as she coughed.

"I see." Mizuki said.

"Look, Higurashi-san is very unlucky. She has to sit near HER. I feel bad for her." A girl said.

"No!! I'm the luckiest!! I get to sit next beside a girl who wants to learn even though she gets sick easy!!" Mizuki shouted.

"No one has ever said that about me. Thank you, Higurashi-san." Tomoko said quietly.

"No problem! That's what friends are for, right? Standing up for each other." Mizuki said as she grinned.

"Friends? You wanna be friends with me? Even though I'm weak?" Tomoko ased.

"Yeah! Everybody needs friends!!" Mizuki said.

"Thank you. I'll be your friend, Higurashi-san." Tomoko coughed out.

"Great!!" Mizuki said.

"It's time to go outside. I have to stay inside though." Tomoko said.

"I'll stay here with you! So you won't be lonely!" Mizuki said as she grabbed her hand.

"Hmm?" Tomoko asked.

"Can I hold your hand?" Mizuki asked shyly.

"Yes. You can!" Tomoko said as she smiled lightly before she started coughing again. 

Chapter End Notes:
Good reviews pretty please????