[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

It only took him 500 years, but Sesshoumaru finally understands that he chose the wrong path. Now he will do anything to change the course of history, including seeking the help of the most inconceivable of allies. Join him on his journey to set right his mistakes in hopes of dissolving the void within his own heart.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: General, Angst/ Drama, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2965 Read: 173
Published: 02 Jul 2011 Updated: 02 Jul 2011

1. Prologue by Hairann [Reviews - 0] (2965 words)

Well folks the wait is over and I hereby welcome you to the sequel of The Void. I do not know how often I will get chapters out, but I will try to get them out quickly :). This story is dedicated to NtvHawnGrl whose suggestion of “A Journey of Redemption” was partially used in the title. And a special shot out to all of you who sent me in suggestions, there were many great ones and it made choosing just one really hard :). And of course, I want to thank everyone who waited, mostly patiently, for me to get started on this story. This story starts up right where the previous one ended...

And just to try something different, the scene changer is the initials of the story :).