[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

It's been three years since Kagome Higurashi has gone through the Bone Eater's Well. She finally gets the chance to go back and, to her family's sadness, chooses the feudal era over the modern era. This story takes place after the events of the manga with what happens to the Higurashi family after Kagome has left them and how they cope with the events that are caused by her leave.

NHK broadcast, June 18, 2008: Eighteen year old Higurashi Kagome, resident and recent high school graduate from Tokyo Japan, has gone missing. Mother, Higurashi Nodoka, is being questioned on her daughter's disappearance. As of now, Higurashi Kagome is a suspected runaway.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance Characters: Ayumi, Eri, Hitomi, Hojo, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Grandfather, Kagome's Mom, Souta Higurashi, Yuka
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2553 Read: 159
Published: 23 Jun 2011 Updated: 26 Jun 2011
Story Notes:
I will do my best in order to keep it accurate to the manga. All rights to their respective creators.

1. The Day She Was Gone by sukiyuuki [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (756 words)

2. Triple Lips by sukiyuuki [Reviews - 0] (1797 words)

Hikikomori- a phenomenon happening in Japan in which a person recoils into their rom or homes and goes through complete social detachment and extreme degrees of isolation usually resulting from their own personal or social factors. For a person to be considered hikikomori they have to have been isolating themselves for a period exceeding 6 months.

NEET- 'Not in Education, Employment or Training' Term fromUnited Kingdom which has spread. Also can refer to Hikikomori.

のっぺら坊- A faceless ghost which loves to terrify humans.

Gyoza- Dumpling peasant dish