- Text Size +

It was quiet after Kagome and Shippo looked around the house. They were eating supper and Kagome's mother was starting to get worried. So, she broke the silence with a question.

"So, Shippo can you really transform into different people?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I can. Wanna see?" Shippo asked eagerly.

"Yes!" Sota said.

"Any requests?" Shippo asked as he came down from his seat.

"Inuyasha!!" Sota shouted.

"Ok! Transform!!" Shippo shouted.

There was a poof and smoke and there stood Inuyasha!

"Whoa!! Shippo, is that you?!" Sota asked.

"Yep! Pretty cool, huh?!" Shippo asked them.

"Shippo? Can you turn into Kagome?" Kagome's mom asked as she clapped for his transformtion.

"Yes, I can. Watch! Transform!" Shippo said as he disappeared into the puff of smoke.

"Whoa!! There's two Kagome's at the table!!! Sis, how can you tell the difference from the two of you?!" Sota asked in awe.

"That's easy. I don't have a tail, but he does! So, if you wanna tell which one is Shippo then look for the one who has a tail." Kagome explained as the room was once again covered in smoke.

"Kagome, Inuyasha said you have three friends who have met Inuyasha! I wanna meet them too!!!" Shippo said as he climbed into the seat again.

"Um, I don't know Shippo. They don't know about me traveling through time. And I don't know how to hide that tail of yours." Kagome explained.

"Please, Kagome!! If Inuyasha can do it, then so can I!!" Shippo said. 

Kagome sighed and said,

"Fine, I'll give them a call."

"Yay!!! I get to meet Kagome's friends!!!" Shippo yelled.

"Hey, isn't tomorrow bring a relative to school day? You can take Shippo and tell them that he's your cousin!" Sota said as he shoved noodles into his mouth.

"Sota, I already told you. I'm bringing you!!' Kagome said as she cleaned her bowls in the sink.

"But, I've already seen your school and I have school tomorrow! and I'm bringing Mom to my school!!" Sota protested.

"Mom!!" Kagome said as she looked over her shoulder.

"I think it's a great idea to bring Shippo to your school, Kagome." Kagome's mom answered.

"Kagome, May I pleeeeease go to your 'school' tomorrow?" Shippo asked in his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!! But, you have to listen to me, no matter what!!" Kagome said as she whiped around to finish her dishes.

"YAY!!!" Shippo shouted as he jumped out of his seat.

"Shippo!! I got you!!" Kagome said as she ran to catch Shippo. 

"Mommy!!!" Shippo cried as he fell.

"Got you! Are you ok?!"  Kagome asked as she caught Shippo.

"Yes, I'm fine! I was scared, Mommy!!" Shippo cried.

Mommy? Kagome thought as she rocked the scared fox demon.

"Shippo, you're crying." Kagome said as she brushed the tears away.

"I don't care!! I'd rather stay up until dawn than to die tonight!!" Shippo cried.

"Shippo," Kagome said as she carried Shippo up to her room.