- Text Size +

"Shippo, if you don't hurry up we'll leave you behind!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Huh? Wait up!" Shippo said as he ran toward Inuaysha and the others.

"Inuyasha, Can't we take a break in the next village? Please?" Kagome asked.

"Kagome? I'm tired. Can I ride in that basket?" Shipppo asked sweetly.

"Feh, how come he gets all comfronts of that machine and we have to walk all over the damn  country?!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Inuyasha, if you were his age I'd allow you to ride in my basket too." Kagome explained.

"Feh," Inuyasha replied.

"Kagome? Does everybody in your world have a machine like this one?" Shippo asked as he climbed into the basket of Kagome's bike.

"I think so." Kagome answered.

"So, Inuyasha can you smell the next village?" Miroku asked.

"Kinda," Inuaysha replied.

"Kagome, I wish I could go to your world." Shippo yawned.

"That would be pretty neat, Shippo." Kagome said as she grinned.

"Feh, you wouldn't last 10 minutes in Kagome's world." Inuyasha said.

"That's not true! I could last a whole day in Kagome's world!!!" Shippo shouted.

"Shall we test you on that?" Miroku asked.

"Huh?" Inuyasha and Shippo asked in unison.

"Well, Kagome and I have been working on a spell that will send someone, who can't use the well into Kagome's world." Mizroku explained.

"Alright! Shippo, if you can go a whole day without crying in Kagome's world, I won't hit you for a week." Inuyasha grinned.

"And if I do cry?" Shippo asked shakingly.

"You have to stay on lookout for a whole week!" Inuyasha shouted.

"What?! I can't stay up until dawn!!!" Shippo yelled.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome shouted.

"Huh?" Inuyasha asked.

"SIT BOY!!" Kagome shouted.

Thud. Inuyasha lifted his face off the ground and started shouting at Kagome and Kagome started yelling at Inuyasha.

"Kagome?" Shippo asked as if he were scared of interrupting their fight.

"What?" Kagome said as if nothing was going on.

"I wanna go to your world! Let's go!" Shippo said as he climbed out of the basket.

"Ok. Sango? May we borrow Kilala?" Kagome asked nicely.

"Oh, no you don't!! We have to find Naraku!!!" Inuyasha protested.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome said as she climbed onto Kilala's back with Shippo.

"What?!" Inuyasha asked angerly.

"Sit boy." Kagome said bluntly.

As soon as Inuyasha's face hit the ground, they were gone. 

Chapter End Notes:
This my first story, so I would really like it if you only left good reviews!!