[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: When Kagome catches Inuyasha and Kikyo kissing in the forest, she sets herself over some sort of edge falling into a dark place. Sango introduces her to this field of orchids on the far side of the well, that she immidiately falls in love with. The field seemed to calm her in an unusual way, and soon she finds herself on a quest that she hoped would rid her of her dark thoughts and secret wantings
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Humor, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure Characters: Inu Yasha, Kaede, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Grandfather, Kagome's Mom, Kikyo, Kirara, Miroku, Sango, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 10404 Read: 37751
Published: 30 Apr 2011 Updated: 15 Feb 2012
Story Notes:

*Rated PG-13 for language and such

I make no guaruntees there are no spoilers, but I don't intend on including any. But just in case you're wary of spoilers, be cautious.

As well, it's not all crazy drama depressing-ness. There is quite a bit of humor jammed in there that particularly doesn't fit, but is always fun. 

**My first fanfiction, so feel free to leave some critisism and help me get better throughout this story. I'm not just writing it for me, y'know.**

1. Chapter 1 by ALittleLissa [Reviews - 0] (902 words)
This chapter is sorta morbid, in an interesting way, or at least I thought so. If you don't like it, try to bear through it a little bit. This chapter doesn't exactly set the plot for the rest of the story, it just sorta lets you see Kagome slip from happiness, to something else.

2. Chapter 2 by ALittleLissa [Reviews - 0] (1597 words)
Things are still getting in motion, so not a lot is really going to happen. Maybe by next chapter things will pick up.

3. Chapter 3 by ALittleLissa [Reviews - 0] (1699 words)
Things are going to start getting a bit more humorous and happier and such from this point on, so brace yourself for my bad sense of humor!

4. Chapter 4 by ALittleLissa [Reviews - 0] (1066 words)
Wow, it's been a really long time, so sorry about that. I was planning on keeping a consistant chapter update every day, but that clearly didn't happen for over a month. Really truly sorry, but with exams coming up I make no promises of things coming out on a great schedule. But for summer, I'm planning on at least every week you'll get a new chapter, so look foreward to it. Back to business, I'm pretty sure this chapter is a bit shorter than the others are, but it's a pretty important stepping stone into the really important chapters coming up and stuff. So enjoy!

5. Chapter 5 by ALittleLissa [Reviews - 0] (1410 words)
I didn't really read this one over too well, so I didn't give a crap how well it came out. This isn't too important of a chapter. The next one will be a really big one, so make sure to read it!

6. Chapter 6 by ALittleLissa [Reviews - 0] (2018 words)
This chapter is a bit lengthy, and involves an important piece of history that will fade into a big part of the story. The history isn't exactly perfect, and probably could use some work, so if there's any ideas for improvement, let me know!

7. Chapter 7 by ALittleLissa [Reviews - 0] (1712 words)
Wow, it's been so long! Seeing as I've fallen completely out of the loop since I last wrote and posted, I used this chapter as foreshadowing and sorta like a gateway and more of a filler than anything else because the next chapter is too long to be clumped with this introduction to the next actions. Hopefully I can try to get back in the swing of things and start posting more than once every seven months!