[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Kagome really messed up this time. With Inu-Yasha gone because of kikyos maliciousness, what will become of the enslaved priestess? Falling from the grasp of Naraku to the ones of Kouga, to eventually Sesshomaru. What will happen when the tables will be turned into the fates of time? Who knew that Karma would even be on the ice prince's side?
Rated: X
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance, Action/ Adventure Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Kouga, Naraku, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6207 Read: 839
Published: 28 Feb 2011 Updated: 13 Jun 2011

1. Captured by Sammiangel0206 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1085 words)

*still wishing I owned the awesome sieres of Inu-Yasha, but what I do own is my own sick and twisted story scheme that is begining to unravel itself :)*

And for some reason I just keep haveing the word Frivolous pop into mind today... wonder why?

Im still trying to figure out this website im use to useing fanfiction.net... and i dont know how to save everything yet... so just bare with me on this..

I touched up this chapter on 3/7/2011... added a paragraph or two towards the end...i needed to to tie things togeather....

 

 

~~~~ Gotta love the squiggle~~~~~

2. There is no way in Hell by Sammiangel0206 [Reviews - 0] (1622 words)

Inuyasha isnt mine -cries- but one can wish, can they not?

 The song withing this chapter isnt mine either its -ahem- Miley Cyrus's The climb.... Not fond of Miley but i like that one song.....

Chapters done! Yay!!

3. Propositions and plans by Sammiangel0206 [Reviews - 0] (2098 words)

4. Courting, Comfort, and Planning by Sammiangel0206 [Reviews - 0] (1146 words)

5. Showdown, Escapeing, And Victorys by Sammiangel0206 [Reviews - 0] (256 words)