- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I do not own Inuyasha Rumiko Takahashi does.

Okay this is my first fanfic so bear with me, also the story will revolve around the main characters Children.

I hope you enjoy reading it!!!

please read and review.

The wind blew gently through the trees, the sun's rays showing through their branches. The forest was still save a small rabbit that ran to the safty of it's burrow as it heard foot falls on the forest floor. Inuyasha walked through his forest in deep trought, so much had happened in what felt like a short amount of time. ( to think it's been twenty years. . .) he throught as he continued to walk.

 Inuyasha loved when he had time to go to his forest and think, alot had happened in twenty years. He throught back to when Naraku was defeated, what a day that had been!

But he did not think of it for long , his mind drifed to other things, memories he would tresure for the rest of his life. The day that he had asked Kagome to be his wife, the day he took her as his mate, and of course when his childern were born.

Inuyasha let out a chuckle, his childern, they were so much like their mother in his eyes (which was funny because Kagome always complined that they were too much like him!!!) especially his youngest daughter who he had named Izayoi after his mother.

His mother. . . She would have loved his kids, it was still hard on Inuyasha to think of hid daed mother,  but it had become easier over the years, and for that he had to thank Kagome.

"Knock it off!" Screamed a vocie from behind him, "I'm going to get you! so propair yourself!" yelled another, Inuyasha sighed and just side stepped out of the way as a blur of blue, green, and silver wizzed past his followed by a blur of orange, purple, and onyx. He watched in amusment as his egiht year old son Akaho ran like the devil was at his heels from his younger sister Izayoi, his youngest daughter while all of five always had her brother on the run as she loved to pounce of him any time she could.

"Aug! Get off of me!" yelled his son as his sister jumped on him.

"Say you give up! Come on say it!" she said in triumph as she sat on her brother. Inuyasha called out im amusment. "You gonna take that from a girl?" he asked his laughing before sayingto his daughter. "Hey, go easy on him!" His daughter's eyes glemmed. "Okay!" She called.

Inuyasha was now out of the deepest part of the forsetand came tothe clearing at the other end. The sun's rays were warm and covered the clearing in yellowish-green light. This clearing had become an almost sacred place for him and his family as it held the bone-eaters well.

As he came to the edge of the forest, he stood in silence as he watched his family enjoy the warm summar day. Izayoi ans Akaho had returned to the well and were playing (pounce-on-me) again. . .or at least Izayoi was, at the end of the well his wife sat reading a book from her time, her black hair flowing behind her and her chocolate eyes relaxed and calm, to his right sat hissecond oldest Ayako , who was painting a picture of the landscape, her silver hair pulled back into a long braid and her bright green eyes focossed on her task. At the far end of the clearing he saw hie oldest child, Midori staring up at the fluffy white clouds that floated across the sky, her rare purple eyes looking out in wander and her long white hair flying in the breeze.

"so . . ." Said her father as he walked up behind her. " You going out with your friends or what?"He asked her in amusing tone. "Oh, yeah!" she said getting up from her place on the grass and picked up her gym bag that her had given her. "sorry about that I was just thinking." She said in embarrinment. "Fine, but don't take so long that your friends go without you" He said " Ueah, well i'm off." She said and turned to the forest, only to be halted by her father's Voice. "Oh. Midori? your uncle wants to talk to you" He said and smiled when His daughter groaned. "Again? But I told him no already, can't he take no for an answer!!!" She all but yelled. "Huh, you know your uncle doen't take no for an answer so you better go in your going to pick up your consin without running into him." 

"Right! See you all later!" She called as she made her way to the western castle. 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!!

Hope to update soon!!!