- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
disclaimer: me no own.

 

 

 

Chapter 5: Wizard

 

     “Who the hell are you?!” Inuyasha exclaimed, staring at the strange person.    

     “My name is Kourou (1). I am a wizard.”

     “A wizard? You must’ve been the one that used magic on us!” Kagome exclaimed.

     “Erm, yeah. Sorry about that, but I had to get you out of the way and no one can deflect that attack. The spell kinda went wrong cause I'm still an apprentice though. Gomen (sorry).” Kourou said.

      “It’s fine. So, why are you here?” Kagome asked.

     “Well, I’d like to help you defeat Hijigokumaru.”

     “Thanks for offering, but you might want to practice more so you don’t mess up another spell.” Kagome said.

     Kourou nodded and the four (Sesshomaru, Kagome, Inuyasha, and Kourou) headed back to Kaede’s. Kaede asked who the new person was and they explained. They gathered up the villagers and told them what was going on and the villagers set back to work. Shippo wondered if Koga and Ayame would help, and he sent them a message that Kagome wrote. They arrived the next day and were told what was going on (the parts the didn’t know of course)

     The preparations for the battle weren’t much; Kagome went back to her time and got bandages and other supplies. She got back after about 2 days. She was heading back to the village when she sensed Hijigokumaru and her friends at the edge of the forest. Glad she had brought her bow with her; she strung it and put an arrow to the string, running towards where she felt her friends. She burst through the trees and saw that the fight was already in progress. Kourou was firing spell after spell at the whale-thing demon, Inuyasha was sending windscars at Hijigokumaru, Sango was riding Kirara and using hiraikotsu, Miroku was flinging sutras, Shippo was using foxfire, Koga was using his goraishi, Ayame was using her flower, and Sesshomaru was using bakusaiga. Kagome ran towards them and fired a sacred arrow at the demon, which was uninjured so far. Her arrow burned him a little, and he turned towards her, firing an energy ball at her. It flew towards her and she knew she couldn’t dodge it in time.

Chapter End Notes:

(1). Kourou is made from the word Kou, meaning light, and the word Rou, meaning son. The name basically means light’s son. Fitting for a wizard.  :D

 

i know this chapter is really short but the battle will take up the next chapter and i will try to make it a lot longer. im really tempted to put in a completely random appearance of my favourite yu yu hakusho characters, but, *sigh* i cant do that cause no one would know what im talking about and they would appear once, so it aint happening, unfortunately *sigh*

 

stay tuned for the next chapter of:  "Lost"....... that sounded retarted......byebye

 

oh yeah, by the way thx for reviewing  Mikoangel and Anime_Babe_95 your the only ones!!!!!  :D

*ending this ridiculously long ending note*

 

:D