- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended. I do own any original characters that I made up.

 

        Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kagome, and Kirara were on their way back to Kaede’s village after an extermination of a centipede youkai possessing a jewel shard. Suddenly, the sky started to darken with jyaki (1) and an enormous whale-like youkai with scales appeared before them.

“Give me your shards of the Shikon no Tama (2).” The youkai demanded.

“Who the hell are you?” Inuyasha asked rudely.

“I am Hijigokumaru (3). Now hand over your shards of the Shikon no Tama or die.”

“We’ll never let you get the shards of the Shikon no Tama!” Miroku shouted.

“Then die.” Hijigokumaru hissed, flinging an energy attack at them.

“Look out!” Inuyasha shouted, carrying Kagome to safety.

“Hiraikotsu!” Sango shouted flinging said weapon at the youkai. Hijigokumaru dodged hiraikotsu and flung and energy ball at Sango. Kirara carried Sango to safety and Sango retrieved hiraikotsu. Miroku flung sutras at Hijigokumaru but the sutras burst into flame when they touched the barrier surrounding Hijigokumaru.

“His aura is even more powerful than Naraku’s.” Miroku shouted. Kagome fired a sacred arrow at the youkai but it was deflected. Everyone was distracted by the battle and did not detect the wizard that was hiding behind a tree a few feet away. Hijigokumaru flung another energy ball at the group and the wizard knew that they would not be able to dodge it at such close quarters. He also knew that an energy attack coming from Hijigokumaru could not be deflected, so he cast a spell that would transport the inu-gang to safety. Unfortunately, the wizard was not that good at magic yet and the spell messed up. Instead of transporting the inu-gang a few feet away, to safety, the spell transported them to different parts of Japan.

Chapter End Notes:

(1)  I saw on the internet that jyaki means miasma. If I am wrong, please tell me in your review. 

(2)  Naraku has been defeated but the Shikon no tama has shattered again and the inu-gang must collect the shards once again. 

(3)  Hijigokumaru is a name I made up. Hi means fire, jigoku means hell, so the name means fires of hell, I added –maru to give the name a sinister twist. Plus it sounds better.

 

this is my first fanfic, so i would like some advice, good or bad, on if you liked it or not and how to make it better. i know this cahpter was really short, but i am working on the next chapter and it will be longer than this chapter. again, this is my first ever fanfic and i would like advice and critisism to help make it better. please review and help me!!!