- Text Size +
Disclaimer : I own nothing but my own fanfic

Chapter 8 : Mate

Inuyasha was the first to wake up. He wanted to move so that she was laying beside him, not under him. He stared to roll over when both Inuyasha and Kagome moaned. He looked down to see Kagome, still sleeping.

Inuyasha realized he couldn't move without waking her. He could fell that he was still inside of her, Inuyasha tried not to get aroused, but he liked the feeling.

Inuyasha moved a little to get more comfortable. Kagome moaned in pleasure, and opened her eyes to see Inuyasha looked down on her.

"Sorry about waking you." Inuyasha said to Kagome.

Kagome moved under Inuyasha only to be shocked by the pleasure that hit her hard, and she arched against Inuyasha's body.

"Sorry about that, I was really tired after last night and fell a sleep." Inuyasha said to Kagome before pulling out of her.

Inuyasha fell beside Kagome and pulled her back against his chest.

"I love you, Kagome." Inuyasha whispered into her ear.

"I love you to, Inuyasha." Kagome whispered back.

"What time is it? We have school." Kagome asked.

Inuyasha turned around and looked at the clock.

"It's only 6:30" He replied.

Kagome pulled away from him and jumped out of bed, Inuyasha following.

"Kagome, can I asked you a question?" Inuyasha asked Kagome.

She turned around to stare at him.

"Sure, anything." Kagome answered.

"Will...Willyoubemymate?" Inuyasha muttered.

"I'm sorry Inuyasha, but I didn't quite understand that." She told him.

Inuyasha turned around to faced Kagome.

"Will you... be my... mate?" Inuyasha asked Kagome.

Kagome screamed, ran towards Inuyasha and jumped on him and wrapped her arms and legs around him, Inuyasha put his hands on her ass to hold her up. Kagome not even thinking that they both where still naked, kagome pressed her hips against Inuyasha's.

Inuyasha moaned, Kagome lowered herself and positioned herself in front of Inuyasha's manhood. Inuyasha could see the lust and love in Kagome's eyes, Inuyasha pushed himself into Kagome, Kagome dug her nails into Inuyasha's back.

Inuyasha pulled Kagome tighter to him, Kagome rested her head on Inuyasha's chest as he trusted into her body, Inuyasha rested his head on Kagome's. Inuyasha moved Kagome's hips up and down as he trusted deeper into her body, Kagome screamed in pleasure.

"Inuyasha." Kagome moaned his name over and over.

Kagome was near her peek, Inuyasha was close behind her, Kagome screams her release, Inuyasha moans Kagome's name before releasing himself inside Kagome's body.

Inuyasha walked over to the bed still holding onto Kagome, and places Kagome on the bed before falling down beside her. Inuyasha pulled Kagome's back to his chest.

"I love you." Inuyasha whispered into Kagome's ear.

"I Love you to." Kagome told Inuyasha.

Inuyasha looked out at the clock.

"Oh shit." Inuyasha said before jumping out of bed, picking Kagome up and running to the bathroom where he put Kagome down.

"What are you doing?" Kagome asked.

"We only have 20 minutes before school starts!" he said.

"Oh shit." Kagome said.

Inuyasha and Kagome both jumped into the shower, then quickly got dressed.

"Kagome, I think we need to use your vehicle. I know you don't like taking your motorcycle to school but that's our only chance right now." Inuyasha told Kagome.

"Fine." Kagome huffed.

'I'm driving." he said.

Inuyasha jumped on the motorcycle first, then Kagome claimed on behind him. They made it to school five minutes before the bell rang. Inuyasha and Kagome ran to their first classes.

Kagome walked into her History class to see Sango sitting down with Rin, waiting for Kagome. Kagome turned around to see Naraku walk into class.

Betaed and edited by freexflyer