- Text Size +

Disclaimer: Inuyasha doesn’t belong to me, he belongs to Rumiko Takahashi.

Me:  So this story is going well so far…I think.

Sesshomaru: Hn...You would.

Me: And what does that mean Lord Fluffy? You know you’re being a real jerk to me lately. Someday I’m just going to leave and you’ll wish that you were better to me.

Sesshomaru: This Sesshomaru doubts that.

Me: *shakes head sadly* Kagome can you introduce the chapter please?  I need a moment alone. *tries not to cry*

Kagome: Sure Rayne *hugs* Enjoy this chapter of Binding Hearts *leads Rayne away from a unapologetic Sesshomaru*

           

            Kagome gasped.  The room was gorgeous; the colors consisted of subtle shades of greens and blues.  The bed was huge and the bedspread was dark green.  Everything was breathtaking, Kagome wandered around the room examining everything. She turned back to Sesshomaru to see him looking very smug.  She blushed and suddenly found her shoes looking very intriguing.

            Sesshomaru walked over to her and clear his throat to get Kagome’s attention.  When her head shot up, he smirked and pointed to a connecting door.  “That door connects this room to this Sesshomaru’s bedroom.”  He watched Kagome’s face pale when he pointed that little fact out to her.

            “That’s your room?” Kagome blushed and immediately thoughts of sneaking into his room to see what it’s like popped into her mind. Kagome quickly cleared her mind and face and looked into Sesshomaru’s eyes forgetting what she was about to say to him.

            Sesshomaru only nodded before waltzing out of the room so fast Kagome didn’t even notice him leave at first. 

            “Well damn!  I was hoping to have a full conversation with him.” Kagome said to herself dryly.  Kagome giggled to herself and flopped down onto the gigantic bed.  It was so soft; she started to doze right away.

            Sesshomaru made his way back to his study, thinking about the blue eyed miko down the hall.  He knew she had feelings for him that was painfully obvious considering she was so pure she had trouble hiding what she was feeling.  Kagome certainly intrigued him, her mannerisms were definitely strange but they were charming as well.  He wasn’t going to admit that he was warming up to her, she was human after all. ‘Being human certainly hasn’t tainted her, she smells cleaner than any other human I’ve stumbled across.’

            ‘Her humanity makes her even more intriguing.’ 

            ‘Here we go again.  She may be better than other humans but she is still human and this Sesshomaru will not stoop to my father’s level and mate a human.’

            ‘You have no idea what you’re missing.  Our mate is perfect in every way.’

            ‘Our mate?  This Sesshomaru has no mate!’

            ‘Yes we do, and she is right down the hall.’

            ‘Just go away!’

 

A few hours later

 

            Rin and Shippo ran to the study to get Kagome so that they could draw.  They barged through the door and only saw Sesshomaru.

                        “Sesshomaru-sama?  Where is mama?”  Shippo asked nervously, he was afraid Sesshomaru might’ve gotten mad and melted Kagome with his poison claws.  When Sesshomaru looked down at him, he started sweating bullets.

            “The miko is in her room…Come.”  Sesshomaru stood up and walked out of the study with Rin and Shippo following him.  He gracefully made his way down the hall and stopped in front of Kagome’s door and knocked softly.

            There was no response.

            Sesshomaru growled and quietly opened the door and looked around the darkened room.  Kagome was sleeping in a ball in the middle of the lush bed.  Sesshomaru walked over to it and took a minute to study her.  Her face was smooth and blemish free, she had a small pert nose and full red luscious lips.  Even though he couldn’t see them he knew her eyes were so blue that the ocean paled in comparison.  He gently placed his hand against her cheek and smiled to himself when she turned her face into it.  Sesshomaru gently ran his hand down her cheek to her lips, and traced the outline of her lips with one claw, careful not to hurt her.  ‘I must be crazy for doing this, why do I actually want to touch her?’   Sesshomaru shook his head, pulling his hand away from her face to the mattress to brace himself.  He then leaned down and gently placed his lips upon hers.

            Kagome’s eyes snapped open when Sesshomaru’s lips came to hers.  She tensed immediately when he pulled away, and looked down at her with clouded eyes.  She blushed and cleared her throat.

            “Sesshomaru-sama?  Did you need something?”  Kagome didn’t have it in her to look him in the eyes so she kept her eyes on his swords. She started to fidget nervously as he just stared at her.  “Sesshomaru?”

            Sesshomaru focused on the young priestess in front of him. “The children are in the hall waiting for you.”  He then turned and left the room like nothing had even happened.

            Kagome just sat in her bed blushing like crazy; trying to process what had just happened.  ‘Sesshomaru just kissed me! Oh kami he kissed me!  I can’t believe it.  Please tell me I’m not dreaming.’ Kagome squealed and began giggling madly.

 

Somewhere in a forest

 Kouga froze and shuddered.  ‘My Kagome senses are tingling.’

 

Ok so I had to bring Kouga in eventually, so to see what happens next you’ll have to review and be patient. Later y’all.   Rayne <3