- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don’t own Sesshy or anyone from Inuyasha. I have been begging for ownership but my request has been denied.

Me: *sigh* I am getting very irritated with people.

Sesshomaru: Why is that?

Me: People have been reading this story but not reviewing. I’ve only gotten 2 reviews….I feel sad. *pouts*

Sesshomaru: Well maybe if you wrote better people would review.

Me: *gasps* You’re so mean to me Fluffy! *runs away crying*

Sesshomaru: *growls* WHAT DID THIS SESSHMARU SAY ABOUT CALLING HIM FLUFFY?!?! *runs after me*

Kagome: Well since they are being immature, I guess I will introduce the story. Please enjoy this installment of Binding Hearts!

 

~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Inuyasha strutted back to the campsite looking smug because he had just had some very adult type fun with Kikyo.  He didn’t even bother going to a hot spring because no one would be able to know what happened, except maybe Shippo but he was just a kit. Inuyasha looked around the camp and noticed that Kagome wasn’t there.

            ‘Keh, stupid wench probably got lost again.’ He scoffed and jumped up into his favorite tree, if only he knew where she actually was.

 

~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Sesshomaru held Kagome against him waiting for her to finally wake up.  While he was waiting, his curiosity got the better of him and he started rifling through Kagome’s bag.  He found some more of her strange clothing, along with some small lacy, silk cloth which he suspected to be undergarments. Underneath said undergarments was a book with a soft cover, he flipped it open and saw some very small feminine handwriting. His curiosity getting the better of him again, he began to read.

            ‘I can’t believe this. I caught Inuyasha with Kikyo again, I confronted him and all he said was that he was sorry. I really shouldn’t care anymore but I can’t help it, my feelings are still there but it’s starting to feel less like love…  I feel so confused.  Anyway I came up with a poem to describe my feelings for Inuyasha.’

‘Someday you’ll want me

Someday you’ll care

Someday you’ll treasure all the moments we’ve shared

Then you’ll realize that I’m not there

My heart will have left you

My love will have died

Then you’ll realize the tears I’ve cried

Someday you’ll want me

Someday you’ll care

Someday you’ll love me but I won’t be there.’

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow as he read the miko’s journal as he finished he was confused as to why the miko stayed with the half-breed instead of just going off on her own. Sesshomaru shook his head to rid himself of thoughts that don't concern him. He put the journal down and resumed rummaging through the miko’s bag.  He then found a small square package made of some shiny material.  He sniffed the strange object and studied it, perplexed when it didn’t seem familiar. He felt the miko stir against him and looked down at her as her eyes slowly opened.

            Kagome cuddled against the warmth as she began to wake up and opened her eyes. When her eyes finally opened and focused, she saw a pair of cold golden eyes staring back at her.  Kagome froze then blushed when her gaze fell to the small square in Sesshomaru’s hand. ‘Oh Kami! Of all things for him to find it just had to be THAT!’  Kagome groaned inwardly and braced herself to address him.

            “Um…Sesshomaru-sama?  Why do you have that and can I please have it back?”  Kagome managed to squeak out while resembling a tomato.

            Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at her. ‘What could possibly be so embarrassing that she is blushing while asking for this strange object?’

            ‘She recognizes her attraction towards us.’

            ‘Oh Kami not you again.’

            ‘Yes it’s me!  You can’t keep me away!’

            ‘Oh yes I can.’

            Sesshomaru forced his beast back into its cage and turned his attention back to the blushing miko on his lap.

            “Miko, you will tell this Sesshomaru what this object is and why it is that you wish to have it back so badly.” Sesshomaru kept his gaze on Kagome as her blush intensified and she groaned.  She began to fidget under his unwavering stare and refused to look him in the eye, which was frustrating him so he growled at her.

            Kagome nearly jumped out of her skin when he growled at her and she quickly looked up at him only to look right back down again a second later. “It’s a…condom.”  Kagome ground out, horrified that she was in this situation.  She hoped Sesshomaru wouldn’t demand her to elaborate.  However, she wasn’t that lucky.

            “A condom?”  Sesshomaru let the word roll over his tongue.  He didn’t recognize the word but obviously it was something embarrassing since the miko hadn’t stopped blushing since she woke up.  “Girl, explain to this Sesshomaru what this ‘condom’ is used for.” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow as he watched Kagome squeak and over her face with her hands. He still didn’t understand why she was getting so upset and he was getting impatient waiting for her to explain. “Miko you will explain to this Sesshomaru this instant.”

            “Crap,” Kagome muttered to herself as Sesshomaru arched a brow at her hushed comment.  She sighed, and then raised her gaze to Sesshomaru’s face.  “Ok, a condom is used during mating to prevent pregnancy ok?  Are you happy now? You now know how to prevent pregnancy.  Congratulations.”  Kagome responded dryly.  She closed her eyes waiting for the expected strike from Sesshomaru for her rudeness, but it never came.  She opened her eyes and saw him putting the condom in his haori. Kagome was shocked, she certainly didn’t expect Sesshomaru to keep the condom, she was curious as to why but she wasn’t stupid enough to ask him about it. Kagome liked her head where it was thank you very much. (A/N: I’m sorry but I find this part funny because can y’all honestly see the great and mighty Sesshomaru pocketing a condom, right after he found out the use of it? That would be damn funny!)

~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Inuyasha was starting to get irritated. Kagome still wasn't back and they needed to get going, he started growling to himself before grudgingly getting up and going to go find her.          Sango and Miroku just shook their heads as they watched Inuyasha run off again, they couldn't believe how stupid he really was.  They tried to distract Shippo but they weren't having much luck, he looked up at them and said.

"He's going to see Kinkyhoe again isn't he?" Shippo asked innocently.

Miroku and Sango could only gape at him.  Just wait until Kagome finds out what her child had just said, they were worried but they couldn't help but wonder.

Where the hell did he learn that?!

~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            “Now that this Sesshomaru has your attention miko, this Sesshomaru is in need of your services.” Sesshomaru stated as he stared at Kagome with an expressionless face. The miko was staring at him like he grew an extra head, then her expression turned to one of horror as all the color drained from her face before flushing back to crimson.

            “You want me to...” Kagome couldn’t even complete the sentence. When Sesshomaru said he needed her services she had become confused then her mind cleared and horror took its place.  She didn’t want to sleep with him! Well at least not until they get to know each other better. No she didn’t want to sleep with him at all. She mentally shook the thoughts away and flushed at full force. (A/N: lol She totally wants to sleep with him and I bet you anything he wants to as well. But they won’t sleep together, because Fluffy is mine. *hears a growl but ignores it* Kagome just gets to borrow him.  *turns to Fluffy* oh knock it off alrea-AH! *is dragged from view*) 

            Sesshomaru stared at her. “To come to this Sesshomaru’s castle and look after his ward.”  He didn’t see why she looked so upset; it wasn’t like he was asking her to kill herself. He watched the miko’s face as relief flooded it. He became confused but didn’t comment about it.

            Kagome mentally sighed with relief. ‘Thank kami; I got really scared for a second. I’m so glad he just wants me to take care of Rin, it means I can get away from Inuyasha for a while.’  She looked back up at Sesshomaru to see him looking at her expectantly. She smiled softly and tilted her head a little.

            “I accept Lord Sesshomaru; I would love to look after Rin. I just have one favor to ask; can I bring my son along?”

            Sesshomaru was surprised, he didn’t know she was mated he couldn’t smell another scent on hers. He was very confused now, how could she have a kid? “Your son?” He paused and contemplated it. “That is acceptable.” Secretly, he was just curious he wanted to meet this son of hers.

            Kagome smiled at him and stood up brushing off her pants before picking up her bag.  She waited patiently as Sesshomaru gracefully stood up and began walking towards Kagome’s campsite.  Kagome started following him but froze when she heard an angry yell come from in front of Sesshomaru. Kagome peeked around him and saw a fuming Inuyasha glaring at them.

            ‘Shit!’

Well that’s it for this chapter. Please please review! I need y’all to review, otherwise I won’t update. Y’all read the story but you won’t review and it upsets me. I love you all. Later~

Rayne