- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone from the cast of Inuyasha

Me: I love how this is turning out, don't you Sesshy?

Sesshomaru: This Sesshomaru does not care for your so called story.

Me: *Glares* What do you mean so called?

Cast: *sighs* Here we go again…

Me: *approaches Sesshomaru* Why do you have to be such an asshole?

Sesshomaru: This Sesshomaru does not know what you speak of.

Me: *growls and lunges for Sesshomaru*

Cast: *sigh*

Inuyasha: Since Lord Ice Ass is gonna die in a minute, I will intro the story. Now get to reading!


Kagome glared at the Daiyoukai that was pacing in front of her; this was not her day. First she almost gets attacked by a psycho Inu demoness, then Kouga freaks out at her. Sesshomaru doesn't want to mate her. Inuyasha shows up and says she would be his concubine. She got a lecture from Sango; and to top it off, she gets abducted by Sesshomaru and taken to his chambers. Kagome sighs, this was not her day.

Sesshomaru stopped pacing and looked up just when she sighs. 'The miko looks so…defeated.'

'Well what do you expect?'

'Damn it! Not again…'

'Yes again, I try to make sure you don't fuck up royally and you managed to do it anyway. Are you complete idiot?'

'This Sesshomaru has nothing more to say to you. Now leave so that I may speak to the miko.'

'Try not to fuck it up this time.'

Sesshomaru growled at his beast out loud which made Kagome jump.

"What did I do? I'm just sitting here. There is no reason to growl at me, you overgrown puppy!" Kagome glared and stood on his bed; discovering that it was in fact the plushest bed she had ever touched and she proceeded to jump on it. "Oh Kami I love this bed! Have you ever tried just jumping on it? It's fun!"

Sesshomaru watched her with disguised was just yelling at him and now she was jumping on HIS bed and inviting him to join her. 'This miko is not sane…'

Kagome saw Sesshomaru stare at her funny and she quickly jumped off the bed and walked towards him. She smiled softly and tilted her head a little. "Do you ever have fun Sesshomaru-sama?"

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at her. "This Sesshomaru does not need to have fun as you say." He smirked at her. "Perhaps you would like to teach this Sesshomaru."

Kagome grinned and gently grabbed Sesshomaru's hand and led him to the bed. She climbed on top of it and stood up; pulling him with her. "Ok then so let's just try jumping on the bed. That's pretty basic fun." Kagome smiled and started to jump.

Sesshomaru watched her for second before tentatively bouncing with her. When Kagome started giggling he let a smile grace his face. Sesshomaru stopped jumping when Kagome fell of the bed; he was still standing on it as he looked down at her and found her giggling madly. "Miko?"

Kagome looked up at Sesshomaru as he stared down at her with an arched brow. "I'm fine Sesshomaru-sama. That was a lot of fun, do you want to continue?" She sat up and moved her hair away from her face.

Sesshomaru shook his head slightly and stepped off of the bed to stand next to her. "This Sesshomaru would like to know what else you have planned to teach him fun." He held his hand out to her and helped her up when she accepted it.

Kagome grinned and started to lead him out of his room but was thwarted when he refused to budge. She turned to look at him and saw him staring at her. "Aren't you coming Sesshomaru-sama?"

Sesshomaru tensed. He didn't want anyone else to see him giving in to the whims of the young priestess. "This Sesshomaru does not want the hanyou to see him." He shifted his gaze away from her, allowing a small moment of vulnerability to cross his features; he tightened his grip on her hand slightly before releasing it.

Kagome looked at him with kind eyes. 'He is so used to hiding everything he is feeling that he won't even open up to his own brother…not that I blame him.' "Okay then, just let me go into my room to get my bag and we can have fun here. Is that alright?"

Sesshomaru nodded as took a seat on his bed. "That is acceptable." He watched her walked towards the connecting door before disappearing through it. He heard multiple voices before they were quickly quieted, he was about to go into her room and find out what was going on when Kagome reentered the room with her bag, blushing slightly.

Kagome smiled nervously and moved to sit next to him. She opened her bag and pulled out some books, board games, and some stuff Sesshomaru couldn't recognize. She opened a small box and a delicious scent wafted towards Sesshomaru's nose.

"Miko what is this thing?" He gestured towards the box in her hand, he was curious but he didn't want to show it.

Kagome grinned and pulled out a small brown square. "It's chocolate! It's really sweet and yummy. Would you like some?" She held the box out to him and bit the chocolate square in her hand.

Sesshomaru slowly reached in to the box and pulled out one of the squares. He brought it to his nose and sniffed it tentatively; he didn't smell anything dangerous so he took a small bite.

Kagome smiled when Sesshomaru took a bite and actually looked excited. "Do you like it?" She was happy to finally see some more emotion coming from the Western Lord.

"It is adequate." Sesshomaru put the rest of the chocolate in his mouth and tried to look like he was in love with it even though he clearly was.

Kagome smiled and pulled out a box of pocky. "If you like the chocolate then you'll really like the pocky." She pulled out a stick and held it out to him. "Try it."

Sesshomaru took the offered stick and bit it; he let the flavors meld on his tongue. "This 'pocky' is actually quite delicious."

Kagome's face brightened exponentially, she pulled out her mp3 player and extended a headphone towards Sesshomaru. When he just stared at it questioningly, she giggled. "Put it in your ear." When Sesshomaru continued to stare at it she took matters into her own hands and moved close to him. "Here, let me help." She moved his hair away from ear and gently inserted the ear bud, when he growled at her Kagome just smiled softly. "It's ok; I'm not going to hurt you Sesshomaru." She soothingly rubbed his ear softly; when Sesshomaru stopped looking like he was going to kill her she pulled her hand away. She turned the volume down on her mp3 player and turned to a soft song that wouldn't hurt Sesshomaru's sensitive ears.

Sesshomaru almost jumped when noise started coming through the small plastic object that Kagome had put in his ear. "What is this Miko?" He listened closely to the noise in his ear and was soon entranced by the soothing noises.

Kagome smiled when she noticed that Sesshomaru was relaxing. "It's called an mp3 player. It plays music from my time; I chose a softer song so that I don't end up hurting your ears. What do you think?" She watched him closely; waiting anxiously for his response.

Instead of answering her question he changed to the topic he needed to discuss with her. "This Sesshomaru wishes to speak to you about our mating." He pulled out the head phone and set it on his bed, and then he looked up at Kagome to gauge her reaction.

Kagome sighed and turned off her mp3 player. She looked at Sesshomaru who was watching her with undisguised interest. "This is not just an obligation for me Sesshomaru-sama…I care for you…" She blushed and looked down at her hands.

Sesshomaru looked at her in shock; he honestly didn't suspect that she would have feelings for him. 'Although that does explain why she got so upset when I told her I was sorry that we actually have to mate each other.'

'I knew she was attracted to us.'

'Kami please go away.'

'I believe I already told you I wasn't going away.'

Sesshomaru growled at his beast and turned his attention back to the blushing miko in front of him. "Miko," When Kagome finally looked up at him he grabbed her hand. "This Sesshomaru is…pleased to be mating a smart, kind, beautiful, and sane woman like you. While this Sesshomaru may not love you, I do care for you and want to make sure you are safe."

Kagome smiled softly, she knew she wasn't going to get anything better from Sesshomaru but she was content with what she got. "So what happens now?"

Sesshomaru sighed and released her hand. "This Sesshomaru must present to the council for approval."

Kagome bit her lip. "What council?"

"The council of Lords, this Sesshomaru must present you to the other lords for approval." Sesshomaru picked up another piece of chocolate and put it in his mouth savoring the flavor.

Kagome continued to bite her lip and she furrowed her brow. "But isn't Lady Rayna's father on the council since he is the lord of the North?"

Sesshomaru nodded and raised an eyebrow. "That is true, but he will not be a problem."

Kagome looked at him like he had grown another head. "How is he not going to be a problem? He wanted to have Rayna mate you and that is why we are in this situation to begin with. So I would have to say that he can be a pretty big problem." She buried her head in her hands and groaned.

Sesshomaru sighed and looked up when he heard Kagome mutter.

'Maybe it would be easier just to purify him.'

Sesshomaru smirked and raised an eyebrow at her. "Who is it you wish to purify? This Sesshomaru or Lord Asano?" Sesshomaru grinned and decided to tease her.

Kagome looked up quickly and blushed. "Lord Asano, I could never purify you." She smirked at him and tugged gently at his hair.

Sesshomaru smirked wider and grabbed her wrist gently and tugged on it which caused her to fall in his lap.

Kagome blushed even more furiously. "Sesshomaru what are you doing?"

Sesshomaru looked down at her. "This Sesshomaru is trying to get to know his intended, and last time he checked that was you."

Kagome giggled and tentatively gave him a hug. "We'll get through this somehow." She yawned and cuddled against him.

Sesshomaru moved back and leaned against the headboard of his bed; holding Kagome against him. He gently ran his claws through her hair and relaxed when he heard her breathing slow and he closed his eyes and dozed.


Inuyasha stormed through the forest with Kikyo on his back as he made his way back to Kaede's village. 'Keh, damn that bitch! How dare she betray me like this?' He growled and moved faster through the trees as Kikyo stared ahead blankly.


Kouga growled as Sango and Miroku made kissy faces at each other. He needed to be keeping an eye on Kagome not watching a pervert feel up a demon slayer.

Sango turned her attention away from Miroku and looked at Kouga who was fuming in the corner. "Kouga stop pouting Kagome is fine."

Kouga growled at her and turned away. 'I need to get out of here.'


That's it for this chapter! Please review! It would make me very happy.

Sesshomaru: *growls* Why do you need other people to make you happy? Isn't this Sesshomaru enough for you?

Me: *raises an eyebrow* Are you jealous Sesshy? *wanders over and hugs him* You know I love you fluffy.

Sesshomaru: *pats Rayne's head* hn…

Rayne~