- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

God Knows What will become of these stories

 

lol name of song 

 Inuyasha fought Nagato and Ryoko Asakura furiously then Kagome looked at my eyes Blank which meant one thing...

"INUYASHA SOMEONES PULLING STRINGS AND MANIPULATING HIM!" Kagome yelled over

"Dammit, Guess i cant hack people to pieces then" Inuyasha said cutting ryoko as she turned to ink and splatered to the floor... then a song came...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyHegE-qZTU

 down the hall with a gun with a single bullet was Solaris but not The Solaris it was 8 year old Solaris.... and the bullet was fired....

the 11 Solaris was on the chair with the black cape now a maroon color

"so My 8 year old Nightmare does become a reality....but it was the only way to kill Yaraku As he lies to everyone While using my body like that....."

Yuki turned around then splattered as Ryoko did....

"I Always knew this would come 11 is it then" 8 me said...

inuyasha looked shocked at the 8 me holding a doll in one hand.... it was a doll of myself the 11 year old me....

"so thats it Yaraku is dead eveyones safe except you...." Inuyasha said looking upset...

"hey i made more pie... left it at my house... was about to come and give it to you..."

then a figure appeared...

"too late ounce again to save my younger brother..."

it was Yoshiko and my sister....

I waved my hand and changed the book to the true end... 

"Nothing to say.... nothing to think.... must be done... Prevent Time anomoly.... I caused.... Thankyou...."

Chapter End Notes:
Fin~