- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

..................

It seems as If death grows closer as we are toyed with in this Empty Palace... 

___________________________________________________

  Sesshomaru Kagura InuYasha and I were walking around in the Meadow When Inuyasha Blurted out

"KAGOME!!!" And Suddenly he was the leader... I felt really Tired In All These Flowers too...

"Humph, Guess the gasses coming from these Plants Make You Want to fall Asleep Right" Kagura said like I was And Idiot or Something... I thought To Myself For a while

"Wait Is that?" I ran Through the Field To see Hitutsu and Mitotsu only they were Fading

"Oh Hello Father I'm sorry but we are not aloud to stay in the Past any longer or the Time stream Will implode, destroying Generations of Time Planes" Hitutsu said. Mitotsu Was Sobbing about leaving.

" I'm Sorry We-" Mitotsu stopped "No - I'm Sorry I Couldn't be of any help. Hitutsu Killed Naraku And Tell Lord Sesshomaru I said Thank you for helping during the battle with Naraku..." She said pausing to cry in every 5 seconds... I was Broken Inside We Hugged.. then They Disappeared...

" Thank You for Everything Father... I'll Be Help In the future Bye" Hitutsu said Shining to light then Evaporating... Mimichiko Emerged From the Earth smiled , Slapped me and Said "LOOK AWAY" because she was Changing her cloths Behind A Rock (her Cloths Were Covered in Dirt and Dust And Were Also Torn) I handed her the Mini Halo And Her Cloths Turned White And Feathery She Had Angel Powers...

"This Time Solaris... I will Fight" She said Clutching The Halo.... we both Turned Red She came a little closer and Kissed Me... The kiss Naraku Ruined (Watch the one were Naraku Killed her) And Now we finally got to...

"Solaris I Never Had Children they came from-" I cut her off

"The Future of our Present" I said Crying (Oh Heres the Romance Spoiler lol)

"But I Hope that if we Get through this We can Always be together..." She said

"Sorry But no...-"

"WHY!"

"I-"

"AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! WOU!-"

"I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed

"Solaris I know but if you died i would never Live with myself and...."

"What" I said With A Suspence In the Air.

"What Would I tell 'Blue' "

*Suspence*

"Exactly! And What about Kiyuko, Toke, Saruchi, Alaxea, Sophi, And Hiname" She said looking Pissed... (Other Custom Characters)

" All I know is that this Is My Destiny To Be Here and to Defeat Yaraku for the ones I love so go home" I said worried.

"Solaris-"

i turned around.

"Don't Die On me" She Smiled

I Smiled Back

"I Put you're life before Mine" I thought.

Chapter End Notes:

How was that Chapter

 

also

 

"solaris go home with Mimichiko its better that way...." Inuyasha said

I got frustrated.....