- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
PUT SONG TWO HEARTS ON

 After leaving with Sesshomaru, Kohaku and I Journeyed towards the others later we crossed paths " "Inuyasha I found Kohaku and I go you this" I handed my pie... I walked over near the wall and Went to the bathroom... I came out a minute later InuYasha looked puzzled "Inuyasha Are you okay did something happen" I said not getting a answer I walked towards were he came I saw Kikyo on the ground she had no beat at all "Oh I shouldn't have asked InuYasha such a question Kikyo I'm sorry I couldn't help you" I said upset too for the same reason. I noticed a piece of Paper glowing i picked it up it got brighter it read " InuYasha please give this to Solaris He and Yoshiko both have the Shikigami..." then I realized what Yoshiko meant "I met a women wearing Red and White and she taught me Shikigami she lived long ago" he meant Kikyo...  I will use this power to then.... i took out my doll I put my right arm on the regular one and it took the form of Kikyo "InuYasha take this" I handed him the Kikyo doll.... "he started crying "thanks.... He started walking towards the others.... Ounce we were back I drew a picture of Kikyo Kagome and InuYasha With the Tetsuiga... Solaris, Inuyasha be aware of Naraku Kikyo's Voice said....

Chapter End Notes:
SUPER SAD